The intolerant bigotry of the liberal left

At least you aren't hiding behind your facade of tolerance, anymore. You are a flat-out BIGOT.

White people represent about 65-70& of the US population. Does that mean that if Black people don't like the way the way White's care to rule, they should leave? What about Jews? Fuc# 'em! Right? Your arguments are the same that have been used against granting civil rights to every oppressed group.

When you deny people their basic rights, they tend to get pretty pissed off, yes that is true. But their rage is a REACTION to mistreatment and bigotry. If their protests bother you, remember YOU and those of your ilk, are to blame.

The USA is NOT a democracy...and the reason it isn't is, in part, to protect the citizens from people like you.

Oh please. Look back at your earlier posts in this thread and see what you wrote about creationists. You are not only a bigot, but a big fat hypocrite!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that in all fairness if you go back 10-15 years and look at how we've gotten to this point, you'd have to admit that IF religion is really under attack, it's a counter-attack. And that counter-attack is because unprincipled, amoral politicians have USED religion to ram their social and economic agendas down the throats of Americans. And further, the attack isn't against religion itself, but against the way it's being used.

Religious people who don't realize they're being used are only conscious of the backlash. Religious people who are aware, and I know plenty of them, are as angry as "the wacky left" that religion is being used to further the political careers of a group of people who would probably be the LAST to pass thru the pearly gates were the rapture to occur today.

I agree with a lot of what you said about people who use religion to further there career. But after saying that, there are millions of people in this country who wouldn't bat an eye if anyone of faith were rounded up and exterminated. And they are growing stronger everyday.

Oh please. Look back at your earlier posts in this thread and see what you wrote about creationists. You are not only a bigot, but a big fat hypocrite!

I never said anything bad against creationists, except to say that the creationists I know, are some of the stupidest people I know. Some of these people I truly love, they are just not too bright. I made it VERY clear that I was speaking only of those I know.

With that said, I support the rights of Creationists to marry, adopt children, teach in the schools, etc. See how that works? Even though I don't agree with them, or their lifestyle, I DEFEND their rights. That's what you bigots need to learn.

I never said anything bad against creationists, except to say that the creationists I know, are some of the stupidest people I know. Some of these people I truly love, they are just not too bright. I made it VERY clear that I was speaking only of those I know.

With that said, I support the rights of Creationists to marry, adopt children, teach in the schools, etc. See how that works? Even though I don't agree with them, or their lifestyle, I DEFEND their rights. That's what you bigots need to learn.

To tell you the truth, I do know quite a few homosexuals. And contrary to your beliefs, I do not hate them. In fact, believe it or not, I don't hate anyone.

After saying that, I find gays to be very immature, attention starved, physiologically impaired people I've ever met. That doesn't mean I hate them.

I also would like to take this time to apologize, I mixed one of your posts with a post from John Adams. I am truly sorry for that. Even though we do not agree on this and the name calling from both of us. I have rad quite a few of your posts and you do seem like a good guy.

You can still call me a bigot if you want, I have my beliefs (which I don't shove down anyone's throat) and I will stand by them. For better or worse. I respect your right to your beliefs no matter how wrong they are. :P

To tell you the truth, I do know quite a few homosexuals. And contrary to your beliefs, I do not hate them. In fact, believe it or not, I don't hate anyone.

After saying that, I find gays to be very immature, attention starved, physiologically impaired people I've ever met. That doesn't mean I hate them.

I also would like to take this time to apologize, I mixed one of your posts with a post from John Adams. I am truly sorry for that. Even though we do not agree on this and the name calling from both of us. I have rad quite a few of your posts and you do seem like a good guy.

You can still call me a bigot if you want, I have my beliefs (which I don't shove down anyone's throat) and I will stand by them. For better or worse. I respect your right to your beliefs no matter how wrong they are. :P

:wacko: Excellent.

At least you aren't hiding behind your facade of tolerance, anymore. You are a flat-out BIGOT.

White people represent about 65-70& of the US population. Does that mean that if Black people don't like the way the way White's care to rule, they should leave? What about Jews? Fuc# 'em! Right? Your arguments are the same that have been used against granting civil rights to every oppressed group.

When you deny people their basic rights, they tend to get pretty pissed off, yes that is true. But their rage is a REACTION to mistreatment and bigotry. If their protests bother you, remember YOU and those of your ilk, are to blame.

The USA is NOT a democracy...and the reason it isn't is, in part, to protect the citizens from people like you.

Man, you save me a lot of typing! Thanks!

I'm curious to hear an example of the "gay lifestyle" being shoved in your face.

Have you turned on the TV lately? Been to the movies lately? There are more movies and sitcoms and reality shows that not only focus on gay lifestyle then there are that focus on Christian lifestyle. It's at the point that you HAVE to accept it or be branded a bigot. Like I was earlier in this thread. You see, I, and many others who disagree with this lifestyle will soon lose our right to speak out against what we believe is wrong. I not only call this in your face, but also bullying!

Then why is the United States the most religious country of the industrialized world?

Because our founding fathers were Christian. They came to this land so they had the freedom to practice, live and worship there faith without persecution.

There are two buttons on your remote that might help you. One changes the channel and the other turns the TV off and if you don't want to see movies with gay characters then don't go! Most TV and movies are made for one reason and one reason only. To make money. If gay characters sell then deal with it. Why don't you get a bunch of people together to make a Christian movie and see what your return on investment is? How'd those "Left Behind" movies do? 'Nuff said.

Christianity may be the most popular religion in the U.S. but the vast majority don't interpret it the elitist way you do.

There are two buttons on your remote that might help you. One changes the channel and the other turns the TV off and if you don't want to see movies with gay characters then don't go! Most TV and movies are made for one reason and one reason only. To make money. If gay characters sell then deal with it. Why don't you get a bunch of people together to make a Christian movie and see what your return on investment is? How'd those "Left Behind" movies do? 'Nuff said.

Christianity may be the most popular religion in the U.S. but the vast majority don't interpret it the elitist way you do.

Dude, The Passion is the highest grossing R rated film ever and 12th overall. Religion does sell. I agree with you, however, in that if you don't like the movie, don't go see it.

Are you kidding me? The liberal media would tear apart any Christian based movie and you know it.

Are you kidding me? The liberal media would tear apart any Christian based movie and you know it.

:P

Controversy sells. As mentioned above about The Passion. Believe me if there's money in it it will get made. If your so sure then back a religious film and see how it goes.

:P

Controversy sells. As mentioned above about The Passion. Believe me if there's money in it it will get made. If your so sure then back a religious film and see how it goes.

I'm looking for investors, you in?

Actually, I think if the left leaning MSM would actually put there hatred for anything not leaning left aside and give it an honest review, I think it would sell.

Yeah, he did. Kyle wasn't as big on it though.

One other thing. The Ten Commandments is considered one of the greatest films of all time.

Well actually the movie did affect Kyle, it made him think about Jews/Jesus. Which is another debate for another time

Stan and Kenny on the other hand thought the movie sucked and wanted their money back from Mel Gibson, who was Loony Toons :P

As far as the Ten Commandments, that is one of the greatest films of of all time. Well if you can separate yourself from any religious/atheist feelings anyway (i'm somewhere between atheist/deist myself and enjoyed the film)

I'm curious to hear an example of the "gay lifestyle" being shoved in your face.

Have you turned on the TV lately? Been to the movies lately? There are more movies and sitcoms and reality shows that not only focus on gay lifestyle then there are that focus on Christian lifestyle. It's at the point that you HAVE to accept it or be branded a bigot. Like I was earlier in this thread. You see, I, and many others who disagree with this lifestyle will soon lose our right to speak out against what we believe is wrong. I not only call this in your face, but also bullying!

The phrase "shoved in your face" implies that you have no choice in watching these shows or going to these movies. Is Bruce Vilanch holding you at gunpoint forcing you to watch Will and Grace? Bill O'Reilly playing stock footage of leather clad mustached gay men writhing on a float at a gay parade in San Francisco doesn't equate to the gay lifestyle being shoved in your face. You know how often I think about gays? Almost never. In fact the only time I do is because conservatives bring them up.