Is it too much to ask for Jauron to just get mad??

Big Turk

Jauron may not have ever raised his voice in his entire life...is it too much to just expect him to get as mad as the fans are one in a while? I am sure the fans would love to see some emotion from this emotional robot. Doesn't need to be every game, even once a season would be nice...how many times can you lose and just talk about it to the press like you are discussing it over dinner with your friends? I mean, your team just played once of the worst games you could ever play against a horrible team that they outgained by 150 yards and still managed to lose when the defense held them to 10 points, because your team could only manage 3 points out of 3 trips inside the 10 yard line. What made it worse is that they didn't turn the ball over inside the 10, so there is no excuse for them to not come away with at least 13 points out of it(1 TD and 2 FGs). I mean, how bad do you have to be to turn what should be gimme points where offenses probably score some kind of points upwards of 90% of the time into no points without turning the ball over.

And yet Jauron takes it all in stride. No big deal. Just need to execute better, fix some mistakes that never seem to get fixed, and keep working hard like they always do because this is a group of guys that like each other and work very hard. No getting upset, no getting pissed off that the team can continue playing like crap, nope...not this guy...

just the same old monotone robot talk. Jauron...the team is taking your demeanor...no big deal, as long as you don't mind losing over and over again.

I agree with both of you guys, believe it or not.

On one hand, it pisses me off that the guy leading our team never seems to give a sh--.

On the other hand, it is not necessary to be a Tomlin type to win football games.

Problem is, teams seem to be a bit like their coaches. Polamalu and Tomlin are right on the same page. Belichick and Harrison are just about the same. Unfortunately, we have too many guys "just not executing well enough" and scoring minimal pts in all of our big games and nobody getting !@#$ing pissed and just going off. I would love to see Trent throw his helmet in frustration or something like that, just so we know how pumped he is. Instead, we're stuck with too much "theyre good opponents, we just gotta prepare better for next week and keep working hard" mentality.

!@#$ that mentality, I've had enough of that sh--. Its completely obvious that these other teams are just tougher, more badass teams, that just go and play football. Mitchell is on the right path to being one of those guys, but Jauron and the boys overshadow that. !@#$ the coaches. Grow a set and play like men.

!@#$in bills. Just posting this got me all frustrated.

But seriously, what's worse than a guy killing our collective hopes and just hearing "well we need to execute better?" Someone give me an answer to that please...

I agree with BuffOrange. I could care less if a coach "get's mad" if he wins. Tony Dungy, Tom Landry, Bud Grant, Andy Reid, Fisher, Lovie Smith, Tom coughlin, Mike Shanahan, Bill Walsh, Chuck Knoll, Dan Reeves, Mike Holmgren don't get mad and spit and everything yet their teams seem to win. According to "the team takes the personality of the coach" theory, I'd expect all of these men's teams to be milk toast wimps. But that's not the case.

As we say in Texas, "that dog won't hunt".