There is only one way to get the message to ralph.

Poeticlaw

If this team continues to falter the rest of the season and Jauron is not fired and truly extended then the fanbase needs o show their distaste and go on strike from the team. We pay for this product so if we do not pay for games the players and team wont get paid and they would have to do something to improve this team right?

If this team continues to falter the rest of the season and Jauron is not fired and truly extended then the fanbase needs o show their distaste and go on strike from the team. We pay for this product so if we do not pay for games the players and team wont get paid and they would have to do something to improve this team right?

Wilson has successfully scared most of the fanbase into being happy that they just have a team. It gives him the freedom to run the team however he wants with minimal criticism.

Wilson has successfully scared most of the fanbase into being happy that they just have a team. It gives him the freedom to run the team however he wants with minimal criticism.

Time to call Ralph's bluff. Especially in an economic downturn. Fans have a hammer and the upper hand..they just don't know how to use it.

I would say that your attitude blows. Sounds like you are thrilled with embracing defeat. Let me guess.... comfy sleeper sofa in mommie's basement?

Here is the senario that will happen...

During the off season the Bills will sign a few high profile players/ coaches.

Optimism will run amock

The fans will buy out the Ralph.

Same song, different year

I would say that your attitude blows. Sounds like you are thrilled with embracing defeat. Let me guess.... comfy sleeper sofa in mommie's basement?

sports are are entertainment...I go to games to have fun at tailgates with friends and enjoy the ups and downs of the season...when we win it is GREAT...when we lose, I am bitter, but life goes on....

A real statement would be to sell out the last game of the year, then plan a mass exodus after the first quarter. Statement made: everyone leaves the stadium in a show of solidarity. Ralph gets his game $$, the fans embarrass the bills on tv and make a stand. Fans get to tailgate in the parking lot till the game ends. Sounds like a win-win situation for everyone involved. Now take this brilliant idea and convince 74000 people to go along with it.

A real statement would be to sell out the last game of the year, then plan a mass exodus after the first quarter. Statement made: everyone leaves the stadium in a show of solidarity. Ralph gets his game $$, the fans embarrass the bills on tv and make a stand. Fans get to tailgate in the parking lot till the game ends. Sounds like a win-win situation for everyone involved. Now take this brilliant idea and convince 74000 people to go along with it.

unfortunately there will probably be 15K Pats fans there...

see...now I get your bad joke

Yer quick, there, tater tot. Now go run along and get your grill all clean before wifey finds you on the computer. See it's "fans" like you who have allowed such mediocre teams to stick around Buffalo for so long. NYC woulda seriously rioted decades ago if they had to deal with the teams put forward by these owners we have had here. Buffalo fans? They like bratwurst and nerfball in the parkinglot and don't really care about winning.

Yer quick, there, tater tot. Now go run along and get your grill all clean before wifey finds you on the computer. See it's "fans" like you who have allowed such mediocre teams to stick around Buffalo for so long. NYC woulda seriously rioted decades ago if they had to deal with the teams put forward by these owners we have had here. Buffalo fans? They like bratwurst and nerfball in the parkinglot and don't really care about winning.

lol...big talkers like you make me laugh....I'll make sure to go picket in front of the Ralph tomorrow, so I am as big of a fan as you....

Not all Bills fans. I have been to two games in the last few years and only because I got the tickets for free. I will not support a losing franchise with a loser owner anymore with my hard earned money. !@#$ that. I can get just as pissed by sitting at home watching this train wreck on TV for free as well. I'm a die hard Bills fan, but when is enough, enough already? I paid for tickets for over 20 years and during some of those years I at least got to see Kelly, Thurman and Reed play. That's when it was worth it, win or lose. The last decade has been a complete joke for Bills fans and ticket prices should be going down instead of up to watch this horseshit!

lol...big talkers like you make me laugh....I'll make sure to go picket in front of the Ralph tomorrow, so I am as big of a fan as you....

No, you'll go back to work in Russ Brandon's office like a good little slave boy. Now get out of here and sell some more Bills Tickets for Toronto games.