There is only one way to get the message to ralph.

Poeticlaw

sports are are entertainment...I go to games to have fun at tailgates with friends and enjoy the ups and downs of the season...when we win it is GREAT...when we lose, I am bitter, but life goes on....

The game itself is not entertaining , its very dull, other than the special teams play . This team does not start the game inspired and that is the fault of the coach for not having them prepared.

The game itself is not entertaining , its very dull, other than the special teams play . This team does not start the game inspired and that is the fault of the coach for not having them prepared.

yes this game sucked...and to make the chimp happy...I did not go to the game today...

If this team continues to falter the rest of the season and Jauron is not fired and truly extended then the fanbase needs o show their distaste and go on strike from the team. We pay for this product so if we do not pay for games the players and team wont get paid and they would have to do something to improve this team right?

I think Jauron is a fine coach.

Have you ever considered Ralph Wilson is as frustrated as we are? Maybe he just doesn't know who to trust? We all B word that he doesn't spend enough but where is it written that spending money guarantees anything? He hired a name GM in Tom Donahoe. How did that work out? Then he turned to Marv Levy. We see the result of that. So what's an old fart to do? Who is he supposed to hire that will outright guarentee success? Keep in mind that most star coaches and front office people won't come to Buffalo.

PTR

Yeah, and if your boss, who pays you a TON of money to work for half the year, to do something only 16 times in 12 months and you showed up unprepared, and unmotivated, you'd be fired. I mean let's be serious.

Why b/c I choose not to give up my season tickets, picket outside of the Ralph, and firebomb the team bus?

No, sir. Because you accept mediocrity as a fact of life. If the world were nothing but people like you, we'd be just figuring out the wheel about now. Maybe. Look, I'm done attacking a poor slob who obviously doesn't care about whether Buffalo ever fields a winner or doesn't. That's your business. But don't call it a bad idea to show your displeasure with a boycott, friend. It's a lost art that works, every single GD time.

No, sir. Because you accept mediocrity as a fact of life. If the world were nothing but people like you, we'd be just figuring out the wheel about now. Maybe. Look, I'm done attacking a poor slob who obviously doesn't care about whether Buffalo ever fields a winner or doesn't. That's your business. But don't call it a bad idea to show your displeasure with a boycott, friend. It's a lost art that works, every single GD time.

If you are such a big talker then what are you doing? I have to go, I am going to the Ralph to lay down in front of Russ Brandon's car....power to the people!!!!!

If you are such a big talker then what are you doing? I have to go, I am going to the Ralph to lay down in front of Russ Brandon's car....power to the people!!!!!

That's what sheep like you do. You harass those who would be different than the herd. Have your fun. The Bills owner is a fraud and a cheapskate and anyone who buys tickets to his freakshows anymore are idiots, or they merely accept mediocrity as a fact of their existence and find solace in tailgating and boistrous gatherings with friends (all with bad endings, mind you, but hey, it's quality not quantity, right, Chet?)

That's what sheep like you do. You harass those who would be different than the herd. Have your fun. The Bills owner is a fraud and a cheapskate and anyone who buys tickets to his freakshows anymore are idiots, or they merely accept mediocrity as a fact of their existence and find solace in tailgating and boistrous gatherings with friends (all with bad endings, mind you, but hey, it's quality not quantity, right, Chet?)

Answer the question.....

They'll still be able to tailgate at the Ralph when it's the home of bats and rats in a few years. They will be able to tune into Toronto for the game.

Answer the question.....

You mean what am I doing about it? From Albuquerque, you mean? Well, let's see. Not buying any more merchandise for X-Mas, not subscribing to Sunday Ticket after this year (tried to cancel already but they won't allow it, big shocker), and trying to convince those back home who feel it's worth boycotting that they are correct in their feelings. What else should I do? Buy a grill and matching scarves and get OK with Ralph's bullcrap the way you have? Tell me.

You mean what am I doing about it? From Albuquerque, you mean? Well, let's see. Not buying any more merchandise for X-Mas, not subscribing to Sunday Ticket after this year (tried to cancel already but they won't allow it, big shocker), and trying to convince those back home who feel it's worth boycotting that they are correct in their feelings. What else should I do? Buy a grill and matching scarves and get OK with Ralph's bullcrap the way you have? Tell me.

I just want to update you...I am typing from my blackberry in the rain and my one man protest worked...the Bills have promised to get better, if I got up from in front of Russ Brandon's car....man this sh-- really works........Viva la Revolution....

I just want to update you...I am typing from my blackberry in the rain and my one man protest worked...the Bills have promised to get better, if I got up from in front of Russ Brandon's car....man this sh-- really works........Viva la Revolution....

Man, your wife must make a MEEEEEEEEEAN bratwurst, Chet. We're done here. Your passive-aggression only tells me that I am fighting an entrenched personality disorder and any effort I make to rationally discuss the power of boycott will be met with expected derision that belies an impermeable inferiority complex and its subsequent hatred of anyone with 'nads. But to the Thread Starter, you have the EXACT right idea. Tell Ralph where to stick it. Tell him how much you used to spend and promise to never spend it again until he spends that cash on building an actual winner. You, alone, might not mean much to him. But if everybody sick of this crap did exactly that, and the numbers reached the thousands, Ralph might actually get out of his Easy-Lift chair and sell the club before he's milked it completely dry.