Fire Jauron

drg2021

The "hot air" is coming from fans like yourself who still think this guy is keeping his job. Jauron's team IS going to end up 6-10 and he IS going to be fired. Mark my words, gird your loins, Ralph is going to be one pissed off NFL owner at season's end. Wilson has a temper and his fuse will be more than lit to kick Jauron's fanny out the door.

Besides I haven't "Girded my Loins" in a very long time.. :blink:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Firing DJ would be a huge mistake. The players play for him. We are better than we were last year or even two years ago. We are a young team. We will have our ups and downs. But starting over is not the answer. Giving our coaches talent and depth to work with is. This season is not over yet. The sky has not fallen.

You cannot be serious.

Are you?

As a head coach he shows no passion on the sidelines. His expression never changes. Maybe if you have a team of veterans that have made numerous playoff runs that would be ok but a young team needs to see that their coach is in the game and gets angry at mistakes. Jauron will not be resigned as head coach. His contract is up and the extension that was rumored has not been made public by the Bills. He is done and rightfully so. He may have the brains to be a head coach and be very good at practice preperation but on game day he stinks and that when it counts.