Horrendous

billsfan_34

I dont remember seeing a worse team than what I saw today. This regime is just as bad as the Kay Stephenson and Hank bullough days. It all starts at the top and we are in the same class as Oakland and Cleveland. This so called management has missed on head coaches, number one draft picks, number 2 draft picks I.E. JP, McCargo, Williams, Denney, Kelsey, Flowers, Whitner, yeah I said him too....a number 8 over all has to make plays and he makes none! And lets not even talk about free agents. Dick Jauron doesnt have a clue how to manage a game....poor challenges, clock mismanagement, awful play calling, lack of emotion! Folks, the list goes on and on. This is what you get when you hire a "on the cheap" coach with a proven track record of losing. I know some of you in here will defend him, and thats ok its your opinion. But W's and L's tell it all and last I checked we have been losing for 9 years. Last year a good friend of mine said playoffs just like Donte and I said nope, 7 and 9. Well fellas here we are again. I am not going to jump off the bandwagon like many will, I am merely venting and saying ther blatantly obvious to me. As to my credibility, 32 years of family seasons and going to the games since I have been 6....Nuff Said. When you have a marketing guy as your VP "really GM" then your screwed. Put Russ back into managing the cap and keeping the Bills competitive in a volatile market and hire a bonafide GM and coach you cheap ass Ralph.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont remember seeing a worse team than what I saw today. This regime is just as bad as the Kay Stephenson and Hank bullough days. It all starts at the top and we are in the same class as Oakland and Cleveland. This so called management has missed on head coaches, number one draft picks, number 2 draft picks I.E. JP, McCargo, Williams, Denney, Kelsey, Flowers, Whitner, yeah I said him too....a number 8 over all has to make plays and he makes none! And lets not even talk about free agents. Dick Jauron doesnt have a clue how to manage a game....poor challenges, clock mismanagement, awful play calling, lack of emotion! Folks, the list goes on and on. This is what you get when you hire a "on the cheap" coach with a proven track record of losing. I know some of you in here will defend him, and thats ok its your opinion. But W's and L's tell it all and last I checked we have been losing for 9 years. Last year a good friend of mine said playoffs just like Donte and I said nope, 7 and 9. Well fellas here we are again. I am not going to jump off the bandwagon like many will, I am merely venting and saying ther blatantly obvious to me. As to my credibility, 32 years of family seasons and going to the games since I have been 6....Nuff Said. When you have a marketing guy as your VP "really GM" then your screwed. Put Russ back into managing the cap and keeping the Bills competitive in a volatile market and hire a bonafide GM and coach you cheap ass Ralph.

You pretty much hit it on the head. DJ has no emotion and most teams are the mirror image of their coach. There did not seem to be a sense of URGENCY with this team today. Football is a game of emotion and the Bills seemed to lack it today against a poor team that traveled across the country to play in our house. If this doesn't get DJ fired, nothing will!

Every year the Bills F'N choke about this time of the season, around weeks 12-14. They get alot of injuries, key players choke, bad calls by coaching staff and screwed by the refs. You can book it. 7-9. What a joke. I am putting away my Bills stuff. They might as well loose the rest of the games so they can draft another average player who does not make plays and chokes in weeks 12-14 also.

You pretty much hit it on the head. DJ has no emotion and most teams are the mirror image of their coach. There did not seem to be a sense of URGENCY with this team today. Football is a game of emotion and the Bills seemed to lack it today against a poor team that traveled across the country to play in our house. If this doesn't get DJ fired, nothing will!

We need an offensive coordinator that shows some cretaivity and we need a QB that can throw the ball downfield. It's like watching the Syracuse University offense. To me fairchild and Schonert are one and the same. Need a coach to motivate our guys and need more aggresive blitz schemes to make up for lack of any pass rush.

Only the Bills can score 54 points last week and muster only 3 this week.

The Bills don't deserve their fans, that's for sure. I am tired of these coaches who cannot get it done. Throw Shotenheimer or Cower the money it will take to bring them in and let's stop looking like a damn high school team. The Bills need to waive Losman and fire Jauron immediately!!! I agree with the comment that was made "sucess is determined with wins and Jauron simply is a losing head coach; he does not win!!! Our offensive line played a hell of a game and we came up with only 3 points, that's a joke! Losman will never change. He stares at one receiver and has tunnel vision. He also has no pocket presense at all. Edwards is taking steps backwards and we don't have good receivers. Our recivers our pathetic. Hardy is terrible!!! We can't simply make another change. We need to bring in someone who will make a difference. Dick Jauron, your a nice guy, but unfortunately your an awful and I mean awful coach...

The Bills don't deserve their fans, that's for sure. I am tired of these coaches who cannot get it done. Throw Shotenheimer or Cower the money it will take to bring them in and let's stop looking like a damn high school team. The Bills need to waive Losman and fire Jauron immediately!!! I agree with the comment that was made "sucess is determined with wins and Jauron simply is a losing head coach; he does not win!!! Our offensive line played a hell of a game and we came up with only 3 points, that's a joke! Losman will never change. He stares at one receiver and has tunnel vision. He also has no pocket presense at all. Edwards is taking steps backwards and we don't have good receivers. Our recivers our pathetic. Hardy is terrible!!! We can't simply make another change. We need to bring in someone who will make a difference. Dick Jauron, your a nice guy, but unfortunately your an awful and I mean awful coach...
t

I agree 100 percent Smerlas, Dick is a terrible coach. What a mess today in every facet of the game. Trent is taking steps back because the staff isnt helping his progression as an NFL QB and the players are sensing that this coaching Staff Cant and wont put their team in a position to WIN! If I was the owner, Jauron would be gone as so would Fewell. I know the gave up 10 points today but look at the whole season. You can take the Tampa 2 and shove it. I would rather saddle up in a 4 3 or a 3 4 and hit people in the mouth. Look at the Jets and the Titans if anyone needs an example. The only way a Tampa 2 works is if you have perfect people in every position.

Every year the Bills F'N choke about this time of the season, around weeks 12-14. They get alot of injuries, key players choke, bad calls by coaching staff and screwed by the refs. You can book it. 7-9. What a joke. I am putting away my Bills stuff. They might as well loose the rest of the games so they can draft another average player who does not make plays and chokes in weeks 12-14 also.

The primary purpose of this board has moved from support of our team to comic relief. Reading a lot of this stuff is good for laughs. "You can book it" "7-9". Cracks me up.

The primary purpose of this board has moved from support of our team to comic relief. Reading a lot of this stuff is good for laughs. "You can book it" "7-9". Cracks me up.

keep the faith...the only joke is when your in denial. Its called being a realist, something many fans not just in Buffalo but across the country have forgot. You can "keep the faith" when we lose the next 3 of 4 games. Every one is entitled to their opinion, sorry your butt hurts cuz everyone else game a honest one.

keep the faith...the only joke is when your in denial. Its called being a realist, something many fans not just in Buffalo but across the country have forgot. You can "keep the faith" when we lose the next 3 of 4 games. Every one is entitled to their opinion, sorry your butt hurts cuz everyone else game a honest one.

I've been more realistic than most here. I've been saying so over 2 years that Jauron couldn't win in this league when so many supported him. 7-9 (again) is hysterical and very sad. Sadder and funnier is the front office extending Jauron's deal. Even fans can see what he is and what he isn't. So yes, the Bills are laughable, but still have my support.

I've been more realistic than most here. I've been saying so over 2 years that Jauron couldn't win in this league when so many supported him. 7-9 (again) is hysterical and very sad. Sadder and funnier is the front office extending Jauron's deal. Even fans can see what he is and what he isn't. So yes, the Bills are laughable, but still have my support.

I never said they dont have my support. I sure would like to see the so called deal that was given to Jauron. I think its more smoking mirrors from the franchise that takes the fun out of dysfunctional. You cant count on losses to Miami, jets and the Pats to sum up another crap season. And guess what...its not out of the ? to lose to denver also. 6-10 is a real possibility. Wouldnt it be great to draft higher and get another bust!!!!!

The bottom line is that 85% of the NFL teams who start off 5-1 make the playoffs. Jauron is one of the 15% who found a way to crap the bed. We had a really really easy schedule this year. To finish up the way we are is laughable and the coach needs to take full blame. Ralph needs to tell Dick to pack his bags.

The bottom line is that 85% of the NFL teams who start off 5-1 make the playoffs. Jauron is one of the 15% who found a way to crap the bed. We had a really really easy schedule this year. To finish up the way we are is laughable and the coach needs to take full blame. Ralph needs to tell Dick to pack his bags.

Offsides...I concur! Good teams find a way to wind and Jauron teams find a way to lose.

Right on.

7-9 with a much easier schedule. :devil:

I dont remember seeing a worse team than what I saw today. This regime is just as bad as the Kay Stephenson and Hank bullough days.

Let's not get carried away here. Kay started the consecutive 2-14 seasons and Hank finished them. Even double - G managed 3-13. If Jaruon finishes 7-9-0 again, three straight 7-9-0's is better then 2-14, 2-14 and 4-12.

But while I'm talking math, it's painfully obvious that it's all over but the mathematical chances for Buffalo for the 9th consecutive season.

Hey, maybe this is the Flutie curse we are suffering today. Dougy led the Bills to a 10-5 record before being benched in favor of RJ against the hapless Colts in the last game of the '99 season. Johnson lit up the Colts, and that was it for Flutie. Thanks for the fine 15 games Doug, but Robby had one tremendous game, so he'll get the nod against the Titans in the last playoff game this franchise has played in. Wilson seriously wanted to draft Flutie coming out of college, so he should offer him an assistant coaching position to help break the curse. :devil: