UB and tomorrow

busterramsey

Sorry, this isn't about the Bills but I'm a newbee to college football and have a question. UB has wrapped up a position in the Mid American Championship game no matter what happens against Kent State. Shouldn't they rest all their starters? Shouldn't they give their freshman QB a start because Willy will be graduating? Am I missing something?

Let me know your thoughts please.

I'm just guessing here but wouldn't another win on the schedule, regardless what happens against Ball St., possibly help UB to a bowl game? It might not be a game in late December or early January but it might be some sort of Wednesday Night Bowl in mid December.

I'm just guessing here but wouldn't another win on the schedule, regardless what happens against Ball St., possibly help UB to a bowl game? It might not be a game in late December or early January but it might be some sort of Wednesday Night Bowl in mid December.

I believe they're already in a bowl game because of tie-in's between certain bowls and the MAC. There are 34 bowls this year (= 68 slots). I don't know if they can upgrade beyond the slot for the MAC #2 team. Does someone else know the particulars for sure?

Sorry, this isn't about the Bills but I'm a newbee to college football and have a question. UB has wrapped up a position in the Mid American Championship game no matter what happens against Kent State. Shouldn't they rest all their starters? Shouldn't they give their freshman QB a start because Willy will be graduating? Am I missing something?

Let me know your thoughts please.

yeah you have a shot at a ten win season (A TEN WIN SEASON!!!) and you rest your starters