Interesting Michael Vick story on ESPN

Pete

No sympathy here. He had it all, and I mean ALL. And he blew it.

His owner loved him dearly and showered him with millions upon millions of dollars. He had many endorsement deals and his jersey sold like crazy.

And when he got caught, he lied to the faces of his owner and the commish. Then his frieds got flipped by the police and ratted him out and he got burned hard.

He deserved what he got. He earned what he got.

I remember i saw his little brother get tackled and then stomp on a player lying on the ground in front of 80,000 people. The media ran articles saying too bad he isnt as responsible as his older brother, but I knew one scumbag apple didnt fall that far from the tree of them

"Amount Charles Reamon, Jr., a friend Vick put in charge of his finances while in prison, went through: over $3 million."

"Percent of that money accounted for: 0."

"Amount New York bankruptcy attorney Peter Ginsberg alleges Vick's business manager Mary Wong "wrongfully removed" from Vick's accounts: $900,000."

"Percent of that money accounted for: 0."

Vick was so rich at one point that he had no concept of the value of money or who was spending it. And when he went to jail, he got robbed. Sucks for him. But he'll be back.

I almost feel bad for Mike. He has no one to blame but himself, but it is sad nonetheless.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?se...mp;lid=tab2pos1

You feel bad for him?

Here's what was left out of that list:

The minute Vick tearfully applogizes for hurting those dogs (and he will), when he gets released from jail:

Money Vick will earn from the media outlet he chooses to give his first interview with: $5 Million Dollars.

Money Vick will earn from the book he will write: $10 Million Dollars

Money Vick will earn from the TV movie that is made about his life: $15 Million Dollars.

Money the Cowboys will pay him to back up Tony Romo: $750,000 per season plus incentives.

Money Vick will earn after playing just enough to impress any other desperate team that will trade good draft picks to Jerry Jones for him: $5 Million per season for 4 seasons.

Belive me, because of our sick twisted warped MTV based need for sensationalism, I'm sure Vick will come out of prison smelling like a rose.

:lol: If he were married to my sister I would not care what she did if he ever hit her it would be GO TIME.

It would be like the scene in the Godfather where Sonny beats the ever living :D out of Carlo. Fortunately my sister has enough self respect to avoid a-holes like that.

The first time a guy puts his hands on a woman in anger it should be goodbye to him immediately. It's only going to get worse the longer she stays.