Particularly This Time of Year

blzrul

I thought maybe this site was pinned, but I don't see it. Anyway, there's a lot of chest-thumping and yammering on this site about supporting our troops. Put your money, and effort, where your mouth is. Go to AnySoldier and see what you can do to help. Marty and his son have really grown AnySoldier to something very special - thinking back to where he started, it's really great.

Notice that they have extended the raffle for the house. I guess they didn't sell enough tickets. They've asked me to help promote the raffle, so I am promoting it. It's an awesome house. I don't know what I'll do if I win it, but it's nice to dream.

I thought maybe this site was pinned, but I don't see it. Anyway, there's a lot of chest-thumping and yammering on this site about supporting our troops. Put your money, and effort, where your mouth is. Go to AnySoldier and see what you can do to help. Marty and his son have really grown AnySoldier to something very special - thinking back to where he started, it's really great.

Notice that they have extended the raffle for the house. I guess they didn't sell enough tickets. They've asked me to help promote the raffle, so I am promoting it. It's an awesome house. I don't know what I'll do if I win it, but it's nice to dream.

Thanks for that! :thumbdown:

Well, while I don't particularly like you, I do appreciate you posting this. Maybe there's a bit of sugar in that lemon after all. I will buy a raffle ticket, though looking at the numbers, it doesn't look good at this point. I will forward the link to the site to friends and family and maybe others can do the same.

May all who are able to home with their family have a Happy Thanksgiving and remember that there are many who are serving our nation who don't have that opportunity. God Bless all.

Well, while I don't particularly like you, I do appreciate you posting this. Maybe there's a bit of sugar in that lemon after all. I will buy a raffle ticket, though looking at the numbers, it doesn't look good at this point. I will forward the link to the site to friends and family and maybe others can do the same.

May all who are able to home with their family have a Happy Thanksgiving and remember that there are many who are serving our nation who don't have that opportunity. God Bless all.

I found this site not long after Marty started it and helped review some of the content for him. It's come a long long way.

I bought a couple of tickets - I think it's do-able in terms of selling sufficient tickets. I posted this on my facebook profile etc. Little stuff like that goes a long way.

Be careful about saying you don't like me. For all you know, we've met and you DID like me. Ya gotta stop taking this web forum stuff so seriously.

Be careful about saying you don't like me. For all you know, we've met and you DID like me. Ya gotta stop taking this web forum stuff so seriously.

I don't know about that Deb, I actually do like you and that's only because I haven't met you. :thumbdown:

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for the link.

That sounds like some Senator Craig stuff to me. :D

Charities are getting hit more than anyone right now. I always try to support animals, kids and the troops. After that, all y'all are on your own.

I found this site not long after Marty started it and helped review some of the content for him. It's come a long long way.

I bought a couple of tickets - I think it's do-able in terms of selling sufficient tickets. I posted this on my facebook profile etc. Little stuff like that goes a long way.

I don't like you...on the web.

The one time we talked on the phone, you seemed pretty...well...not entirely abnormal. 'Course, it wasn't a pleasant call to begin with...

I don't like you...on the web.

The one time we talked on the phone, you seemed pretty...well...not entirely abnormal. 'Course, it wasn't a pleasant call to begin with...

Yeah it did suck didn't it.

Let's just get these raffle tickets sold. If I win (after I pay all the taxes) I have big plans for that property ... big plans.