Congrats to the CFL Calgary Stampeders

stuckincincy

I can send you my Grade 12 yearbook when she was a cheerleader if it'll help you get thru the night....

Please don't post unseemly, prurient implications or innuendo about me.

I posted the reference as a topical item. Note the lack of tongue-out emoticons, the lack of hottie! verbage.

<_< course you'll probably outlive my sorry butt, but it is the thought that counts.

I have you penciled in for my 50 State quarter collection (Hawaii pending, and then, final cash value = $12.50).

So stick around.

P.S.

I invest 4 bucks in the MegaMillions drawings every week. Your legacy may increase.

ARGOS fan here - I watched the game, loved it.

Leading up to the game, I thought it could be the most exciting Grey Cup game since 2005, they havn't been so good since then. Especially the Lions/Als 2 years ago, and last year the Bombers/Riders, which I was at.

Finally, there were two top teams in the big game. It didn't quite live up to my expectations, which were very high for these two teams, but it was a great game to watch. It was a low-scoring game by CFL standards, but it wasn't a sloppy low-scoring game. Both offenses moved the ball, turnovers were at a minimum, there just weren't many mistakes. The low score is more of an indication of two great defenses.

This was the dream matchup for the CFL this year, and it worked out. Good for the league.

It's too bad my Argos blew their chance to play host last year.

The Montreal Gazette:

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news...8f-2cf6b645adf7

La Presse (Montreal - en francais):

http://www.cyberpresse.ca/sports/football/...e-dun-roman.php

One win in six isn't that bad for Als but the missed chance to win at home is painful.

Do the Alouettes play all their games at Olympic Stadium?

They play all of their games at Molson stadium. The Olympic Stadium is a giant toilet bowl.

Probably not... But the O as bad as it is , is still the biggest stadium in Canada and actually a fun place when it's full like it was for the Grey cup last week end.

We had the CFL on NASN those last few years but not this year, i really missed it... I really like their rules...

That's now 5 lost finals for the Alouettes (and one win) since 2000...

It's a giant toilet bowl. A billion dollar disaster.

Please don't post unseemly, prurient implications or innuendo about me.

I posted the reference as a topical item. Note the lack of tongue-out emoticons, the lack of hottie! verbage.

I'm not quite sure if I know what a prurient implication is, but if I find one, I'll send it with the yearbook. Please PM your address to me.

Thanks!

Heels

ARGOS fan here - I watched the game, loved it.

Leading up to the game, I thought it could be the most exciting Grey Cup game since 2005, they havn't been so good since then. Especially the Lions/Als 2 years ago, and last year the Bombers/Riders, which I was at.

Finally, there were two top teams in the big game. It didn't quite live up to my expectations, which were very high for these two teams, but it was a great game to watch. It was a low-scoring game by CFL standards, but it wasn't a sloppy low-scoring game. Both offenses moved the ball, turnovers were at a minimum, there just weren't many mistakes. The low score is more of an indication of two great defenses.

This was the dream matchup for the CFL this year, and it worked out. Good for the league.

It's too bad my Argos blew their chance to play host last year.

Yep...to MY Winnipeg Blue Bombers. That was a day of both good and bad. I drove from Ottawa to watch the East Semifinal and got to see my team beat the hometown favorite but then later that night proceeded to Buffalo to watch New England decimate the Bills in the Sunday Nighter....

A day of glorious highs followed by the most dangerous of lows.... :thumbdown: