Tony Gonzalez

uticaclub

was it me or did ne one else want to see that f--- leave the field on a stretcher. he didn't want to play in buffalo and we just s--- on him. i bet he je-ks off to pictures on tony homo in his spare time. BIG GAME FROM ROYAL.

Are you kidding? He was one of the only Chiefs to have a good day today. 113 yards and touchdown. And he's widely regarded as one of the classiest players in the league. Oh, but how DARE he not want to play in Buffalo? Anybody who doesn't feel like playing in Buffalo must be an as*hole. Get a grip dude.

Are you kidding? He was one of the only Chiefs to have a good day today. 113 yards and touchdown. And he's widely regarded as one of the classiest players in the league. Oh, but how DARE he not want to play in Buffalo? Anybody who doesn't feel like playing in Buffalo must be an as*hole. Get a grip dude.

and ya anyone that doesnt want to play for buffalo is an !@#$ in my book.

was it me or did ne one else want to see that f--- leave the field on a stretcher. he didn't want to play in buffalo and we just s--- on him. i bet he je-ks off to pictures on tony homo in his spare time. BIG GAME FROM ROYAL.

I thought only Charles Haley did that?