Great win. but no time to celebrate

SuperBills12

I would guess that we get Schobel back next week so that he can get back into the swing of things before that stretch of AFC East games that are truly critical to our success. Buffalo must win all three of those games if we are to have any chance to get in and and we have to beat the 49ers next week. If we can do that, and go 10-6 or 11-5, we should make it in. That being said, I think the toughest two games are at Denver and at NYJ. One or both of those games are likely to be flexed to Sunday Night, so Buffalo is going to have to be on their game. Here's to hoping. As for Whitner, he'll be back for the Miami game, no sooner.

Luckily the Bills get an early game against the bad West Coast 49'ers, who will be on their 2nd consecutive road game. Hopefully the wounded can return for the following weekend and the stretch run.

Edited by VOR

One game at a time. SF has had streaks of looking good.

This was a great game to get Edwards confidence back.

I would have preferred the defense to look better, but obviously I'll take it now. Anybody think theres a chance McKelvin holds onto the starting spot?

If we win out we'll most likely be in, every loss will make it more difficult

One game at a time. SF has had streaks of looking good.

This was a great game to get Edwards confidence back.

I would have preferred the defense to look better, but obviously I'll take it now. Anybody think theres a chance McKelvin holds onto the starting spot?

While happy (makes for a better Thanksgiving week for sure) that the Bills won, I'm very concerned to see the defense get gouged as badly as they were by the Chiefs.

If we win out we'll most likely be in, every loss will make it more difficult

If we win out I think we still miss 0-3 in the division kills us and it is still a tall order to win out. I hate to say it but barring injury the Jets are the real deal with Faurve.