Trent vs JP, Poor Coaching

Bill from NYC

It's all out the window in less than 1 hour because our Buffalo Bills are playing!

Can Jauron find a way to lose to Herm Edwards, who might be an even worse coach than him? It surely is possible, but the sun is shining on a cool windy day, and now is the time for the Bills to take the field and keep our dreams alive, however obscure the chances, of the Bills making the playoffs.

Anguish? Sure. Heartache and disappointment? Absolutely. Deep frustration? You betcha, but they are our franchise, and I wouldn't trade being a Bills Fan for anything else in sports.

Good Luck to the Bills!!! Good Luck to us!!!!!

Enjoy the game my friends.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all out the window in less than 1 hour because our Buffalo Bills are playing!

Can Jauron find a way to lose to Herm Edwards, who might be an even worse coach than him? It surely is possible, but the sun is shining on a cool windy day, and now is the time for the Bills to take the field and keep our dreams alive, however obscure the chances, of the Bills making the playoffs.

Anguish? Sure. Heartache and disappointment? Absolutely. Deep frustration? You betcha, but they are our franchise, and I wouldn't trade being a Bills Fan for anything else in sports.

Good Luck to the Bills!!! Good Luck to us!!!!!

Enjoy the game my friends.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:censored: GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!