IF

Stussy109

If Edwards lays his 5th consecutive Egg in a row, I hope the coaching staff has the balls to pull him for JP. IF i see another game as bad as he played on MNF, heads need to roll.

Excellent idea! Completely destroy the confidence of a young smart QB who we're grooming as the future for a guy that's on his way out of town next season in order to get one lousy win. Not to mention that the guy on his way out of town COULD have been in the same position if Mualrkey didnt torpedo HIS confidence and career. Edwards is a YOUNG QB, and its been proven time and time again a young qb's best friend is a running game and a go-to tight end for balance. Get Josh Reed back (essentially Trent's tight end in my mind) and 25 carries and 100+ yards from Marshawn = win. The head that needs to roll is Schonerts if anyone for getting way ahead of himself in terms of game planning at this stage of Trents development- help your young QB out!

Excellent idea! Completely destroy the confidence of a young smart QB who we're grooming as the future for a guy that's on his way out of town next season in order to get one lousy win. Not to mention that the guy on his way out of town COULD have been in the same position if Mualrkey didnt torpedo HIS confidence and career. Edwards is a YOUNG QB, and its been proven time and time again a young qb's best friend is a running game and a go-to tight end for balance. Get Josh Reed back (essentially Trent's tight end in my mind) and 25 carries and 100+ yards from Marshawn = win. The head that needs to roll is Schonerts if anyone for getting way ahead of himself in terms of game planning at this stage of Trents development- help your young QB out!

-Or-

Maybe Trent getting sat down for a quarter or two injects some level of motivation and reality into his current state.

He's an intelligent enough person to realize that the move will not be permanent.

If Buffalo takes a big fat L against KC, I better wake up Monday and see Jauron was fired and Bobby April was interim HC.

Better or you will stop posting like ThreeIQ? Teams lose which have nothing to do head coach. Too many fans think teams ought to be run like fantasy football.

-Or-

Maybe Trent getting sat down for a quarter or two injects some level of motivation and reality into his current state.

He's an intelligent enough person to realize that the move will not be permanent.

It wouldn't be permanent unless the Bills went on a winning streak with JP, and even then it would only be until their first loss with Losman.

We are all rooting for Edwards today to turn it around quickly and finish this season strong. However, there is the prospect that Edwards continues to look horrible and only gets worse as the weather conditions get worse. If this is the case then all bets are off as to who the Bills QB is next year. Edwards would go into the season as the starter, but that is not going to make Bills fans all warm and fuzzy if indeed he does continue the downward spiral. We need to see something positive from Trent these last games coming down the stretch. He needs to stop with the twinkle toes in the pocket, find Evans and start scoring touchdowns again.

Bills fans want a QB that is not scared in the pocket, is not scared about the cold weather, is not scared to throw the ball downfield. Time for Trent Edwards to either toughen up or get replaced by someone who is tough enough to play here.

JP has has had his carreer messed up by multiple coaches but unlike Trent,I have seen no evidence that he lost his confidence. He is still slinging the ball around when given the chance. Trents confidence has been shaken by throwing MULTIPLE INT's.