fairchild

the more i think about it, and the more i see the bills implode, i feel like steve fairchild was a good offensive coordinator. i know the offense was bad last year, but we always had a running game. fairchild wasnt the same after he got hired by csu, but now i miss him more than ever.

the more i think about it, and the more i see the bills implode, i feel like steve fairchild was a good offensive coordinator. i know the offense was bad last year, but we always had a running game. fairchild wasnt the same after he got hired by csu, but now i miss him more than ever.

how quickly we forget

He was garbage. He never called a screen to the WR, a slant, never used the TE or the full back. He was better at calling plays for our schemes, but that's like judging goodness by evil.

Thats because last year we either had a rookie qb with no film or a qb with a deep ball and some mobility. Now we have neither, so nothing works. Fairchild still did bad with both, and so does schonert

Did you miss Fairchild after the San Diego game? I doubt it. Fairchild's offense was boring and predictable. Not a game went by when teh offensive game plan was sharply criticized. Always had a running game??? This line could NOT open holes last year. 3rd and 2 was an obvious passining down.

Guest dog14787

:unsure:

You are one deluded, sick individual......