Brady Quinn vs Houston

or

Chad Pennington vs New England

2 RBs

Joseph Addai vs San Diego

Marshawn Lynch vs KC

Larry Johnson vs Buffalo

Chris Johnson vs Jets

I would take Pennington at QB along with Marshawn and Larry Johnson. I just don't see all that much in Brady Quinn to get excited about....so far. However, Houston is not a great road team...uh, I dunno, I would still go with CP!

Addai has not been so great this season, and Manning should have a big game against the Chargers, through the air. I see the Jets/Titans game being low scoring, and not a ton of offense. Larry Johnson has been playing better as of late (and lets face it, even the worst offenses seem to do okay agains the Bills), and after last Monday's debacle, I think the Bills are going to go heavy with Marshawh against a bad defense....

I'd go with Addai and LJ at RB. Addai seemed to break out last week and San Diego's D has been getting worse lately against the run. Meanwhile, the Chiefs have improved in recent weeks, so Lynch may not have another huge day like he did on MNF. I wouldn't consider Johnson as the Jets have been solid against the run and that's really a RBBC in Tennesse.

Pennington is a little bit safer choice at QB, but Quinn is playing a much easier pass D.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.