Not one pass to Evans..... Any explanation?

AnthonyF

he definitely wasn't going to throw one of those long come back or jump ball type passes to Evans that could be picked off. not with 3 previous picks rattling around in his head....
How many int. did Romo throw againts us last year?Did it stop him from throwing down field?That was Romo's second year as a starter.If Edwards wants to be a good QB,he better forget those mistake and keep throwing.Our coach should be talking to him in the sideline as soon as he is off the field and telling him not to worry and keep trying.

How many int. did Romo throw againts us last year?Did it stop him from throwing down field?That was Romo's second year as a starter.

But, his FIFTH in the NFL. Yes, it really does make a difference. You can't learn everything by sitting, but a few years on the bench usually helps young QBs learn NFL defenses. That's one of the reasons I was against Edwards starting last year. But, that ship has sailed...now he needs to learn. And, if he learns, I hope it isn't from Romo, who really just got lucky, and faced a more passive Bills D.

Edwards does need to be more careful after throwing three picks, but he can't QB from inside a turtle shell. He still has to make throws, still has to let the ball go. It's not all or nothing...there has to be a middle ground, and he hasn't found it, yet.

EDIT: Just to be clear, when I say he shouldn't learn from Romo, I mean that Romo tends to continue to be careless, even after he has been burnt. It is one of his major weaknesses, IMO. But, Edwards could stand to learn from Romo's ability to put the past behind him...he certainly shows balls on the field. So, Edwards needs to learn the lesson, but get over the interceptions.

But, his FIFTH in the NFL. Yes, it really does make a difference. You can't learn everything by sitting, but a few years on the bench usually helps young QBs learn NFL defenses. That's one of the reasons I was against Edwards starting last year. But, that ship has sailed...now he needs to learn. And, if he learns, I hope it isn't from Romo, who really just got lucky, and faced a more passive Bills D.

Edwards does need to be more careful after throwing three picks, but he can't QB from inside a turtle shell. He still has to make throws, still has to let the ball go. It's not all or nothing...there has to be a middle ground, and he hasn't found it, yet.

EDIT: Just to be clear, when I say he shouldn't learn from Romo, I mean that Romo tends to continue to be careless, even after he has been burnt. It is one of his major weaknesses, IMO. But, Edwards could stand to learn from Romo's ability to put the past behind him...he certainly shows balls on the field. So, Edwards needs to learn the lesson, but get over the interceptions.

Dean I agree with you on Romo,I really was trying to say about his ability to put the past behind him.The same as Jim Kelly.I don't want him to be careless.I just don't want him to be afraid to throw the ball.