lets review this losman disaster

TheKing

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you research this stuff yourself? What Jim Kelly thought of Losman is completely irrelevant and nongermane to Losman's performance as a Bill. But again, if you really must know, look it up. There's a whole internet out there.

I don't research it because we have the resource right here.

These people live Bills 24/7

I don't research it because we have the resource right here.

These people live Bills 24/7

And you're not one of "these people"? You're up at 1 in the morning on a Bills message board having a discussion about the history of what people said when our backup QB was drafted. If you're not one of "these people" like me, then you're just pathetic.

I have to hand it to JP... the one good thing he did here was give the Bills an excuse to run Bledsoe out of town.

But they really didnt improve.

Bledsoe, if I recall had the team on a good roll when he had peerless price and eric molds.

I think they were leading the league in scoring for a while there.

And you're not one of "these people"? You're up at 1 in the morning on a Bills message board having a discussion about the history of what people said when our backup QB was drafted. If you're not one of "these people" like me, then you're just pathetic.

But I havent really been a lifetime Bills fan, I followed the sabres more.

I dont really think that I could be like a long-term mainstay.

I get bored with things after a time.

Yeah but they really didnt improve.

Bledsoe, if I recall had the team on a good roll when he had peerless price and eric molds.

I think they were leading the league in scoring for a while there.

Brain Dead Drew had very little to do with that 2004 run, other than to kill it against the Steelers 3rd-stringers. They may not have improved the next year, but at least the main cancer was gone.

You seem to have some sort of issues.

You have to keep in mind that football is just a sport.

Don't get so emotionally attached.

These players don't even know your name.

Brain Dead Drew had very little to do with that 2004 run, other than to kill it against the Steelers 3rd-stringers. They may not have improved the next year, but at least the main cancer was gone.

I thought they were averaging like 30 points a game for something like the first half of the year.

Bledsoe must have been part of that.