What were the expecatations really for this year?

TheBlackMamba

Guys, i am just as devastated by the latest meltdown as all of you, but its not the end of the world. Yes, trent has had 4 absolutely god awful games but he's only a second year qb. we have all seen what he can do and we have all seen how bad he is. the truth is this team at 5-1 was an abberation. they were not as good as their record. there are way to many holes on this team and some whole that we though were filled are not (i.e. left guard, #2 receiver, middle and outside linebacker and free safety). The truth of the matter is we were all caught up on the 5-1 start because we havent seen that from a bills team in 10-15 years. Even if they were to reach the playoffs this year, how far would they go? This team is still atleast another year away possibly 2-3. Its not the end of the word people

Are you saying Poz needs to be replaced? :thumbsup:

i haven't seen much improvement over london fletcher....

MLBs on every team rack up large tackle numbers, if they are in for enough snaps. That's their job - they stop what leaks by the DL or missed by OLBs...most always a few yards downfield.

The better ones become very decent pass defenders covering a lot of the field. Players like Ray Lewis, Brian Urlacher, Butkus, Huff, Lanier, Bergey, Nitchke, Curtis, etc. are rarities.

Fletcher is a h*ll of a good player IMO.