Kansas City VS Bills

Bills#23Iowa

Man, I am a Bills fan, but who the hell is Pinto Kenny? Am I suppose to know him? Did he play on the team at some time?

Sounds like fun I will be there!

SUNDAY AM TAILGATE.

The official Pinto Kenny (Bowling Ball) tailgate will be in one of the two the Cash Lots. Because they "herd" all cars to wherever they want, we have no way of knowing in advance where they will put the cars as they come in (or into which lot). So, all those coming with cars who want to park together will need to get in line and "convoy" in together. We will meet in the parking lot of the Holiday Inn and will depart all together to get in line at 7AM SHARP. This will be the only way we can get our cars parked together to make a good tailgate. If you want to be like a Cowboys fan and come in late - PM me or Pinto Ron for a cell phone # to call on Sunday AM and see where we are located. Or get our phone # at the Pre-game party on Saturday night.

See you in KC and GO BILLS

Aussie (Diane)

Pinto Man. Featured on ESPN etc. Has Bills designated parking spot at Ralph Wilson stadium. Cooks on the hood of his pinto. Goes to all Bills game home and away. Drink a shot out of one of the holes in his bowling ball for good luck. Party time!!! Go Bills.

Man, I am a Bills fan, but who the hell is Pinto Kenny? Am I suppose to know him? Did he play on the team at some time?

Sounds like fun I will be there!

SUNDAY AM TAILGATE.

The official Pinto Kenny (Bowling Ball) tailgate will be in one of the two the Cash Lots. Because they "herd" all cars to wherever they want, we have no way of knowing in advance where they will put the cars as they come in (or into which lot). So, all those coming with cars who want to park together will need to get in line and "convoy" in together. We will meet in the parking lot of the Holiday Inn and will depart all together to get in line at 7AM SHARP. This will be the only way we can get our cars parked together to make a good tailgate. If you want to be like a Cowboys fan and come in late - PM me or Pinto Ron for a cell phone # to call on Sunday AM and see where we are located. Or get our phone # at the Pre-game party on Saturday night.

See you in KC and GO BILLS

Aussie (Diane)

For your viewing pleasure...

My wife and I will be there too. We are driving down from Minneapolis, and staying at one of the Holiday Inn's, not sure which one. The better half made the reservations.

See you all there. I just hope that the one game I get too per year, the Bills actually win. Last year it was squish the fish weekend, and this one KC.

Go BILLS!

I am going to be at the Chiefs-Bills game Sunday, looking to have a good time after such a bad loss on Monday night. Anybody coming down here to KC, to have some BBQ, drink beer and cheer for the Bills.

I'm going. I'm the one you met at Bullfrogs during the Seattle game. My son will be going with my and 2 of my friends.

If you're not going to be at the Holiday Inn by the Stadium at 7 am Sunday, send a PM to Aussie, to see if you can get her cell #, so she can tell you which lot they are in.

I wanted to go, but I'm suffering from the MNF blues...not sure if I want to drive 4 hrs each way to watch another painful reminder of this team being so mediocre :ph34r:

I'll be happily driving 10 hrs each way ... better than the 13 hrs each way I drove to see the Bills in Phoenix. Tailgating with Bills fans in enemy territory is always worth the trip.

I'll be happily driving 10 hrs each way ... better than the 13 hrs each way I drove to see the Bills in Phoenix. Tailgating with Bills fans in enemy territory is always worth the trip.

I know...been there done that many times to watch the Bills play outside of Buffalo, and it's almost ALWAYS a blast. but there's a difference with this team...I can't put my finger on it, but I'm sure it's the way I've felt DICKED with by this team (or coaching staff). Not sure if I wanna kill 8-10 hrs on the road and about $500 (me, wife, two sons) to watch "crapiness" on the field. I wanna see some heart and some fire and more importantly some direction and purpose from my team!! I'll never give up on 'em, but damn that's a serious investment for a team that might possibly go 5-6 on the year :ph34r:

Is Annemarie from the Denver Bills Backers coming down for the game?

nope, don't think so

Then you'll need to party twice as hard to make up for her absence.

And don't be surprised if lots of people start asking about party plans for the Denver game. The Bills Fan road worriers like to plan ahead.

I know...been there done that many times to watch the Bills play outside of Buffalo, and it's almost ALWAYS a blast. but there's a difference with this team...I can't put my finger on it, but I'm sure it's the way I've felt DICKED with by this team (or coaching staff). Not sure if I wanna kill 8-10 hrs on the road and about $500 (me, wife, two sons) to watch "crapiness" on the field. I wanna see some heart and some fire and more importantly some direction and purpose from my team!! I'll never give up on 'em, but damn that's a serious investment for a team that might possibly go 5-6 on the year :wallbash:

Ok...an UPDATE...I WILL BE ATTENDING! Got some free tix for the game, so now all I have to do is get there (4 hr drive each way). I'll be getting some nose bleeds, but cant pass up free tix and the chance to tailgate at Arrowhead. I'll be meeting up with some other Bills fans early on Sunday. I'll be the one wearing the Bills sh--, lol :thumbsup: I'm sure I'll see some of you crazies out there!

McD

Pinto Man. Featured on ESPN etc. Has Bills designated parking spot at Ralph Wilson stadium. Cooks on the hood of his pinto. Goes to all Bills game home and away. Drink a shot out of one of the holes in his bowling ball for good luck. Party time!!! Go Bills.

He was on Inside Edition also.

Ok...an UPDATE...I WILL BE ATTENDING! Got some free tix for the game, so now all I have to do is get there (4 hr drive each way). I'll be getting some nose bleeds, but cant pass up free tix and the chance to tailgate at Arrowhead. I'll be meeting up with some other Bills fans early on Sunday. I'll be the one wearing the Bills sh--, lol I'm sure I'll see some of you crazies out there!

Pinto Kenny tailgate will be at Cash Lot L - Gate 3 - Royal Way off Blue Ridge Extension.