Maybe the explosives article was a plant

No worries of agencies here sweet pea. You misunderstand my so called theft of direct TV. See the signal or service as you may, is not being stolen. I am simply useing a card that was given to me by a regional representitive of direct TV. This card allows 100% full access to all of the services that direct Tv provides including high speed internet access which I do not use. It is not unlike the same type of arrangement that they have with many electronic stores and such.

So technically, i did nothing to "steal" the signal as you continue to assert. I just thought that I would clear that up. By the way, this subject came up well before your time here and the point was that those who steal, or pirate sattelite or cable end up costing the typical consumer money because the rates have to be adjusted to compensate. I challenge you or anyone else on this board to tell me how this free service that I was given has effected the price of service to any other customer. The fact of the matter is, there is absolutely no effect whatsoever. ZSero, Zip, NADA.....so sorry babe.........your rants are rather empty.

86781[/snapback]

Can I get one? After all, I picked the best homebuilt.

EXPERTS worried about missing explosives...

...thereby bearing out that there are NO experts on this board, despite all the posturing, posing and pretending.

Which I guess is what "PPP" stands for after all.

86948[/snapback]

Oh, an indictment. My bad.

I've forgotten more about this stevestojan than you will ever know.

Go ahead, flame me for being stupid. S'OK, I can take it.

Oh, an indictment. My bad.

I've forgotten more about this stevestojan than you will ever know.

Go ahead, flame me for being stupid. S'OK, I can take it.

86970[/snapback]

Paul, you have been around here long enough to know that first hand information is not welcome here, unless it is discussed in a news source considered reputable by the poster.

Now, run along with your "I talked to the guy who was actually there" stuff.

Sorry, mindreading and codebreaking vague, nuanced references to previous threads was never my strong suit.  Then again, making a credible argument was never yours.

86911[/snapback]

Testy, testy.

(Hint: that was a reference to THIS thread)

Paul, you have been around here long enough to know that first hand information is not welcome here, unless it is discussed in a news source considered reputable by the poster.

Now, run along with your "I talked to the guy who was actually there" stuff.

86976[/snapback]

Sorry, Daddy.

Some of these people really piss me off, though.

Sorry, Daddy.

Some of these people really piss me off, though.

86999[/snapback]

Don't waste your time. If you can't link to it on the internet, then it is invalid in their minds.

It is a shame.