Eric Holder as Attorney General

No kool aid, just not a knee-jerk hater. I'll give the guy his shot, and judge him on how I think he does, not cynically assume he will suck, and mock every move he makes. If he ends up deserving the mocking, as Bush did (he EARNED it, with me), then that will be a different story.

Just having a well-spoken, seemingly intelligent person, as President, is a breath of fresh air, for me.

We'll see how much "fresh air" he is when the 1st dead person shows up in Ft. Marcy Park. :lol:

Wow, that's Wacka stupid, SDS.

Lighten up man - the band is getting back together!

Craig Livingston

Bernard Nussbaum

Patsy Thomason

Mack McLarty

They're all coming back for an encore! Just think of the stories they can tell to Obama while sitting around the fireside youtube chats. :lol:

No kool aid, just not a knee-jerk hater. I'll give the guy his shot, and judge him on how I think he does, not cynically assume he will suck, and mock every move he makes. If he ends up deserving the mocking, as Bush did (he EARNED it, with me), then that will be a different story.

We'll see if you put your money where your mouth is when this administration continues to do all the unconstitutional things that have been set in motion over the last century. Somehow I doubt it.

Just having a well-spoken, seemingly intelligent person, as President, is a breath of fresh air, for me.

Yeah. I always prefer to be lied to by more well spoken people.

We'll see how much "fresh air" he is when the 1st dead person shows up in Ft. Marcy Park. ;)

Ha, Ha, Ha, f'n classic. The big question about that is, what did it have to do with Hillary's, Children's Defense Fund??

Eric Holder is a SCUMBAG of EPIC PROPORTION, CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN BABY YEA!!! Lets hire another BAGMAN!!

Wow, that's Wacka stupid, SDS.

You are a good guy Dean, yet so f'n NIAVE. ;):worthy:

Eric Holder was instrumental in getting the PATRIOT ACT rammed up your ass Dean, get a f'n clue. Yet lap dogs such as those under Mr. Wonderful's spell will be selling the expansion of P.A. in the next go around. Classic.

You are a good guy Dean, yet so f'n NIAVE. ;):worthy:

Eric Holder was instrumental in getting the PATRIOT ACT rammed up your ass Dean, get a f'n clue. Yet lap dogs such as those under Mr. Wonderful's spell will be selling the expansion of P.A. in the next go around. Classic.

:worthy::beer: You're a good guy EB, only you don't seem to have any idea how management works :beer::lol:

We'll see if you put your money where your mouth is when this administration continues to do all the unconstitutional things that have been set in motion over the last century. Somehow I doubt it.

Yeah. I always prefer to be lied to by more well spoken people.

We will have to see what this administration does before criticizing it. Anything else is simply stupid. I can't be any clearer than that.

Don't worry though, AD, I'm sure you will find a lot to not like, as you are a knee-jerk hater, and seem to dislike gov't as a general rule.

And, yes, if I'm going to be lied to, I'd rather it be by someone intelligent, as they may actually do something smart, even though they are lying.

And, yes, if I'm going to be lied to, I'd rather it be by someone intelligent, as they may actually do something smart, even though they are lying.

Boy that's the America I'm Waiting, haven't we been doing this for about the past 50 freakin years. Things are looking great out here in the hinter lands. How's about we spend another 50 trillion in borrowed money because some ass in washington lied about the facts.

Boy that's the America I'm Waiting, haven't we been doing this for about the past 50 freakin years. Things are looking great out here in the hinter lands. How's about we spend another 50 trillion in borrowed money because some ass in washington lied about the facts.

What the hell are you talking about?

Anyway, I don't assume that Obama is lying about everything, but as he is a politician, I assume that he isn't telling the entire truth about everything, either. I know of NO political system where leaders are all telling and all truthful. If that's what you are looking for, who is the naive one here?

My response was a simple, honest response to AD's question. If I have to choose between two people lying to me, I will usually take the smarter one, if I have a choice. Pretty simple, actually. However, I expect the Obama administration to be more transparent than the Bush administration. I would have also expected that from a McCain administration. Now, before "take everything to an extreme" crowd chimes in, I didn't say I expect it to be TOTALLY transparent, just more transparent. Believe it or not, I also expect that a McCain administration would be more transparent than a Hillary administration.

Transparency isn't the only important thing, or even the MOST important thing. But, I do think this country needs more transparency at all levels of politics.

What the hell are you talking about?

Anyway, I don't assume that Obama is lying about everything, but as he is a politician, I assume that he isn't telling the entire truth about everything, either. I know of NO political system where leaders are all telling and all truthful. If that's what you are looking for, who is the naive one here?

My response was a simple, honest response to AD's question. If I have to choose between two people lying to me, I will usually take the smarter one, if I have a choice. Pretty simple, actually. However, I expect the Obama administration to be more transparent than the Bush administration. I would have also expected that from a McCain administration. Now, before "take everything to an extreme" crowd chimes in, I didn't say I expect it to be TOTALLY transparent, just more transparent. Believe it or not, I also expect that a McCain administration would be more transparent than a Hillary administration.

Transparency isn't the only important thing, or even the MOST important thing. But, I do think this country needs more transparency at all levels of politics.

Take a deep breath and hold, shouldn't take too long. Meanwhile I'll be laughing while the police state is expanding and your rights are vanishing into the dead of night, just like Bush. Can't wait for the 25 daily press release's telling me how wonderful and great the latest chit bag is . But hey he'd be a smart liar.