This Season is FAR from Over!

PTS

I'm a pessimist who occasionally dabbles in some optimism. This season is far from over despite the joke we've seen the last four weeks.

The Bills remain ONLY TWO GAMES out of first place with six games to go. They play EACH divisional team one more time, as does the rest of the division. That means each of the three teams in front of us will be dropping games no matter what. The Bills simply must win their divisional games and just like that they'll be right in the thick of it.

The best part is Slick Dick can't play conservative football anymore, which if you ask me is why we've lost each of the last four games. Dick wanted to take a safe way into the playoffs and that backfired terribly. The coaching staff will now have to get aggressive, not out of will, but out of necessity. Couple that with a good portion of our injured players returning, anything can happen.

I simply don't buy into any of the AFC East teams. The Bills beat themselves in each of their last four games. They have their backs to the wall for the first time this season and I want to see what will happen. If they can win in KC and the Jets lose in Tennessee, we're talking about one game out with five to go.

BUFFALO: @ KC, SF, MIA, @ NYJ, @ DEN, NE

NY JETS: @ TEN, DEN, @ SF, BUF, @ SEA, MIA

MIAMI: NE, @ STL, @ BUF, SF, @ KC, @ NYJ

NEW ENGLAND: @ MIA, PIT, @ SEA, @ OAK, ARI, @ BUF

Forget everything that happen so far, the season starts this Sunday.

I'm a pessimist who occasionally dabbles in some optimism. This season is far from over despite the joke we've seen the last four weeks.

The Bills remain ONLY TWO GAMES out of first place with six games to go. They play EACH divisional team one more time, as does the rest of the division. That means each of the three teams in front of us will be dropping games no matter what. The Bills simply must win their divisional games and just like that they'll be right in the thick of it.

The best part is Slick Dick can't play conservative football anymore, which if you ask me is why we've lost each of the last four games. Dick wanted to take a safe way into the playoffs and that backfired terribly. The coaching staff will now have to get aggressive, not out of will, but out of necessity. Couple that with a good portion of our injured players returning, anything can happen.

I simply don't buy into any of the AFC East teams. The Bills beat themselves in each of their last four games. They have their backs to the wall for the first time this season and I want to see what will happen. If they can win in KC and the Jets lose in Tennessee, we're talking about one game out with five to go.

BUFFALO: @ KC, SF, MIA, @ NYJ, @ DEN, NE W W W L L L 8-8

NY JETS: @ TEN, DEN, @ SF, BUF, @ SEA, MIA L W W W W L 11-5

MIAMI: NE, @ STL, @ BUF, SF, @ KC, @ NYJ W W L W W W 11-5

NEW ENGLAND: @ MIA, PIT, @ SEA, @ OAK, ARI, @ BUF L L W W L W=8-8

Take tie breakers into consideration we are 3 games out of first. I added who i think will win and lose those games sorry Buffallo doesnt stand a chance in either the division or wildcard with INDy taking one and Miami or baltimore taking the other considering they are 5-3 and 6-3 in the conference and buffalo is 3-4 . Sorry i just dont see it Realistically this team has too many issues, a QB whos lost confidence, a HC thats going intp the FETAL position in play calling, and asecondary thats the walking wounded not happening. The KOOLAID is all gone next year will make some more than you can ofer us some to drink.

BUFFALO: @ KC, SF, MIA, @ NYJ, @ DEN, NE

NY JETS: @ TEN, DEN, @ SF, BUF, @ SEA, MIA

MIAMI: NE, @ STL, @ BUF, SF, @ KC, @ NYJ

NEW ENGLAND: @ MIA, PIT, @ SEA, @ OAK, ARI, @ BUF

Ummmmm..................No. The season ended last night, wide right. We WILL NOT make the playoffs this year. Sorry to all of the dreamers, but we blew our shot by losing the last 4 games in a row. We still have to contend with Denver's offense and the entire AFC East again. It's a wrap. There's no way we run the table over the next 6. Trent is just not the guy he was in the first 4 games of the season.