I just dont know what to say.....I really thought a

But my team just found a way to @uck it up.

Very depressed today.

- I dont care if DJ got that extention......I have seen enough.

- I am willing to stick with Edwards.....he is still very young.

- WE NEED A CENTER

- We also need a DE......badly

I didn't think we were going to the super bowl this year....I said that from the beginning, BUT I didn't expect this.

Its the same old bullschitt every year. They don't have a passing game because they can't find a 2nd WR and won't try to find a receiving TE. They can't run the ball because they always leave one or two interior OL positions pathetically weak. Defensively, they don't have a pass rush because instead of drafting talent, they draft overachievers and 'high motor' guys.

Its getting really old. Losing is one thing, but when you lose for the same reasons year after year after year after year, and management never gets a f***ing clue and tries something different, it starts to wear on you as a fan.

Its the same old bullschitt every year. They don't have a passing game because they can't find a 2nd WR and won't try to find a receiving TE. They can't run the ball because they always leave one or two interior OL positions pathetically weak. Defensively, they don't have a pass rush because instead of drafting talent, they draft overachievers and 'high motor' guys.

Its getting really old. Losing is one thing, but when you lose for the same reasons year after year after year after year, and management never gets a f***ing clue and tries something different, it starts to wear on you as a fan.

Yeah but the 5-1 start made it different than any other year all he had to do was play min of .500 ball not .000 ball we are 0-4 since that point all against AFC teams 2-2 puts us at 7-3 tied for first and good hold on tie breakers. 0-4 basically slammed the door shut we are severly behind in the tie breakers now.

Yeah but the 5-1 start made it different than any other year all he had to do was play min of .500 ball not .000 ball we are 0-4 since that point all against AFC teams 2-2 puts us at 7-3 tied for first and good hold on tie breakers. 0-4 basically slammed the door shut we are severly behind in the tie breakers now.

It makes it a little tougher to stomach, but really, its no different than their last two seasons. In those years, they had similar winning streaks during the middle of the season, but poor starts killed their playoff chances. This is more or less the same thing. We just got the wins early this year and unlike past seasons, it raised people's hopes. In reality, this is just the same mediocre team that it has been for years and this team appears headed for its usual 6-8 win season.