sexy?

TheKing

I don't know the name of the other two commentators that do the monday night games with Jaworski.

The one twerp keeps referring to teams as sexy, what a ****ing moron.

Where do they dig up these losers?

What adult (he looks like he's in his 50's) goes around making idiotic comments like that?

I hate these assinine terms that creep into football.

Another one is swagger.

You get one weird moron on TV who applies a term to football that would never happen in a conversation among normal people , then without fail you end up with 2 million parrots repeating it, and you are sentenced to listening to an endless stream of weird s**t .

I don't know the name of the other two commentators that do the monday night games with Jaworski.

The one twerp keeps referring to teams as sexy, what a ****ing moron.

Where do they dig up these losers?

What adult (he looks like he's in his 50's) goes around making idiotic comments like that?

I hate these assinine terms that creep into football.

Another one is swagger.

You get one weird moron on TV who applies a term to football that would never happen in a conversation among normal people , then without fail you end up with 2 million parrots repeating it, and you are sentenced to listening to an endless stream of weird s**t .

Umm...the terms you refer to, as distasteful as you may find them, are pretty common phrases in pop culture...lighten up, expand your vocabulary...don't be afraid of things you don't get...

'Swagger' always did seem kinda silly. When a team is playing well, they're said to have swagger, but when they're not, they don't. Maybe instead of saying they have swagger, you're really just trying to say they're playing well. :thumbsup:

I like swagger...maybe people use it wrong, but it means, to me, more than just playing well...to me it indicates playing well, with certain amount cockiness, or brashness...playing with confidence, with balls...you know you are better than your oppenent, Maybe it gets used too much..but the english language is pretty colorful, why dumb it down, so everybody gets it?

You could say that those Bills teams of the early 1990's played with swagger, but that Bills team that played against the Patriots had no swagger whatsoever...swagger stays!

Umm...the terms you refer to, as distasteful as you may find them, are pretty common phrases in pop culture...lighten up, expand your vocabulary...don't be afraid of things you don't get...

I cannot even fathom myself saying something like...the browns were expected to be this season's sexy team.

:thumbsup:

I could be drugged to human limits and still be immune to being brainwashed into adopting something that retarded.

You say it's something that I don't get.

When people don't get something it's normally because it's complex or unfamiliar, this is simply just retarded.

What is there to get about something that is mindless?

There is nothing there not to get.

I get it, just fine.

In fact I understand it 100%, I understand that it takes retards to spread this mental damage.

I like swagger...maybe people use it wrong, but it means, to me, more than just playing well...to me it indicates playing well, with certain amount cockiness, or brashness...playing with confidence, with balls...you know you are better than your oppenent, Maybe it gets used too much..but the english language is pretty colorful, why dumb it down, so everybody gets it?

You could say that those Bills teams of the early 1990's played with swagger, but that Bills team that played against the Patriots had no swagger whatsoever...swagger stays!

No you can say swagger.

Not me.

I don't want to be part of it.

'Swagger' always did seem kinda silly. When a team is playing well, they're said to have swagger, but when they're not, they don't. Maybe instead of saying they have swagger, you're really just trying to say they're playing well. :thumbsup:

Here is the definition of swagger.

to walk or strut with a defiant or insolent air

When I hear people parrot this weirdness it brings to mind a group of players walking in a peculiar way, like John Wayne maybe.

And when I watch this spread like a disease it makes me wonder if people have minds of their own.

I agree with you when you say it's silly, at minimum it's silly.

People who walk around parroting these 'catch phrases' ( I needed something more derogatory than 'catch phrase') they are lucky to only sound silly, to me they sound retarded.

I'm just being honest here.