Trent lost the game (4 picks)

djh

- Trent had not re-covered from the Arizona hit.

- He had 3 picks in 1st qtr....one dropped in the end zone

- ESPN clocked him holding ball for over 4 seconds

- Trent sucked on Monday vs Cowboys as well.

- Trent only beats the weakest NFL teams

- checked down all game

- receivers open all game

- Cant throw deep in November

- For being intelligent....say UH alot

- Doesn't take responsibility for loss

- our defense was tired cause of defending after three 1st qtr picks.

- Browns suck...they had no business winning in Buffalo

Edwards is getting worse......nuff said!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- Trent had not re-covered from the Arizona hit.

- He had 3 picks in 1st qtr....one dropped in the end zone

- ESPN clocked him holding ball for over 4 seconds

- checked down all game

- our defense was tired cause of defending after three 1st qtr picks.

- Browns suck...they had no business winning in Buffalo

Edwards is getting worse......nuff said!

The idea that he's still recovering from the hit in Arizona is retarded. Did you watch the game against S.D.?

That's not it. I'll tell you what it is; the more he's coached by a panzy conservative chicken sh't pu**y like DICK, the more he resembles him. He becomes more and more gun shy each week, just how Jauron wants him. I'm saying this now: Jauron is ruining Trent Edwards on a weekly basis. If we don't eliminate Jauron from this equation, Edwards is toast. BTW, our D played better in the 2nd half, so your suggestion that the D was tired is also just wrong........sorry.

The idea that he's still recovering from the hit in Arizona is retarded. Did you watch the game against S.D.?

That's not it. I'll tell you what it is; the more he's coached by a panzy conservative chicken sh't pu**y like DICK, the more he resembles him. He becomes more and more gun shy each week, just how Jauron wants him. I'm saying this now: Jauron is ruining Trent Edwards on a weekly basis. If we don't eliminate Jauron from this equation, Edwards is toast. BTW, our D played better in the 2nd half, so your suggestion that the D was tired is also just wrong........sorry.

You are right.... D did fine in 2nd half. I just hate when people blame the D for playing a good game....just pointing out what they accomplished in the 1st qtr.

Jauron Threw him under the bus in the post game...Seems like he is getting sick of Trent too.

Threads like this SEEM logical, when you look at the numbers. But the Bills were in a GREAT position to get inside the 20 yard line and kick the winner from chip shot range. Trent had just completed an amazing throw to Royal, and the team COULD have won, despite the four turnovers. The reason we didn't win was because the winds caught the ball almost immediately off of Lindell's foot (and remember, he was forced to kick it from the wrong hashmark for a right-footed kicker kicking into the swirling winds, because the last play went to the LEFT), and Lindell had to kick it from 47 yards away because, after the best pass of the night, the OC and HC decided not to trust Trent, or run a stunt, or SOMETHING to try and get ten, fifteen more yards. They had a full minute to do it. They chose to stop trying for more yards after Royal's catch. Period. It's loser football, and I was sick of it a year ago. Now I'm seething with hatred over it. I wish Ralph would just die already.

Threads like this SEEM logical, when you look at the numbers. But the Bills were in a GREAT position to get inside the 20 yard line and kick the winner from chip shot range. Trent had just completed an amazing throw to Royal, and the team COULD have won, despite the four turnovers. The reason we didn't win was because the winds caught the ball almost immediately off of Lindell's foot (and remember, he was forced to kick it from the wrong hashmark for a right-footed kicker kicking into the swirling winds, because the last play went to the LEFT), and Lindell had to kick it from 47 yards away because, after the best pass of the night, the OC and HC decided not to trust Trent, or run a stunt, or SOMETHING to try and get ten, fifteen more yards. They had a full minute to do it. They chose to stop trying for more yards after Royal's catch. Period. It's loser football, and I was sick of it a year ago. Now I'm seething with hatred over it. I wish Ralph would just die already.

As much as I hated to lose, would you have Trusted Trent with 0 time outs left to make a olay during a clutch time after playing how he did tonight? I certainly didnt, if he throws a pick, or takes a sack, the game is over. At least with lindell we had about a 70% chance to win.

Spot on, I started a thread on this specific point:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=77061

i was sick to my stomach when they went into "secure mode" on Browns 30

I agree with everything you said, except for the wind part. It's true the wind was SUPPPOSED to have been swirling around, but when they showed the replay of the ball going just right of the post (thanks ESPN for showing that multiple times in uber slow motion while repeating "wide right", tools) I noticed the flag on the right post. It was limp. no movement at all. I think Lindell kicked the ball expecting the wind to pull it back in, and the wind just died. I don't want to go all "bigger things at play here" on everyone, but I chose this screen name quite some time ago and use it everywhere I go for a reason.........

As much as I hated to lose, would you have Trusted Trent with 0 time outs left to make a olay during a clutch time after playing how he did tonight? I certainly didnt, if he throws a pick, or takes a sack, the game is over. At least with lindell we had about a 70% chance to win.

If the coaches had so little faith in him to do his job then they should have benched him earlier in the game.......not left him in there so we would be essentially optionless trying to come from behind in the 4th.

If the coaches had so little faith in him to do his job then they should have benched him earlier in the game.......not left him in there so we would be essentially optionless trying to come from behind in the 4th.

As much as I like Trent, I was surprised that he was still in the game after the third pick.

I agree...Bills need to sit Trent sit for a while (maybe a few games) to reflect on his game.

By the way, Jaworski was right...he is not anticipating but looking for open receivers and end up throwing too late...the JP/Rob Johnson syndrome. The other thing Jaws commented was about play action passes...or lack of....play calling is still too predictable.

Watching last night's game, you can see that Trent's throwing motion HAS changed since the hit. Go back and look at any of the games prior to the hit by Adrian Wilson and look at his delivery now. He's gone to more of a side-armed motion as opposed to an over-the-top motion. Guys on this board were talking about this before ( :thumbsup: sorry guys), but I never noticed it until last night. He is a shell of who he was. He's lost all confidence in himself and the offense around him as a whole. Jaws said it best when he said that TE is not anticipating the throws he needs to make, he's waiting for some one to get open. In the NFL you have to read a defense, react, and throw to an open area where your WR will be getting to. Trent is not doing that and honestly, I don't know if he ever will. I think we're still looking for our "QB of the future" here in Buffalo.

Exactly What Everyones Saying....Trent didnt lose this game for us. Granted he had 3 picks but our Defense STEPPED up and hed them to 6 points and held us in the dang game...

When u decided to play pansy football and run 3 straight times and not gain another yard and expect Lindell will make it as a "gimmy" field goal a 47 yarder you shouldnt coach again for a while.

Personally, I think that Turk got ahead of himself with Trent. We need to run first and them play off of play-action which I have not seen in Buffalo for a million years. Trent is a young qb and is not ready to lead a spread offense with an empty backfield. This offseason we need to fix the interior oline and get back to running the football. We have two good running backs like Tenn and Carolina and they run the ball fine and pass when they have to. Why??? Cause they have a good o-line and coachs who are committed to running the football. Just my opinion....

Exactly What Everyones Saying....Trent didnt lose this game for us. Granted he had 3 picks but our Defense STEPPED up and hed them to 6 points and held us in the dang game...

When u decided to play pansy football and run 3 straight times and not gain another yard and expect Lindell will make it as a "gimmy" field goal a 47 yarder you shouldnt coach again for a while.

but what about earlier in the game, the coaching staff had us in our old fav, the shotgun with an empty backfield, on 3rd and 1 from our own 9 yard line after Trent had already thrown 2 picks and wasnt looking good. WTF? im so sick of it. we even called a timeout, showed them the shotgun formation with the empty backfield, then after the timeout went back to it........ absolutly the worst coaching ive ever seen on any level from pee-wee leagues on up

You know, the embarrassing thing is that even though Trent blew it and had an awful game, there are other players on the team who could also reasonably be described as "losing the game for us."

When you have as many holes as we do, what's the point in nailing it down to one player? We need better quarterback play, better tight end play, better receiver play, better center play, better pass rush. And above all, better coaching.

Yes, Trent played horribly in first half. However, the horrible play calling... man it's ridiculous. Can we have a passing play called that is over 20 yards? Maybe, just once, JUST ONCE take a shot down the field. It's no wonder that defenses are playing well against us. We have no deep threat.

but what about earlier in the game, the coaching staff had us in our old fav, the shotgun with an empty backfield, on 3rd and 1 from our own 9 yard line after Trent had already thrown 2 picks and wasnt looking good. WTF? im so sick of it. we even called a timeout, showed them the shotgun formation with the empty backfield, then after the timeout went back to it........ absolutly the worst coaching ive ever seen on any level from pee-wee leagues on up

That exact play from the 9 yard line and 3rd & 2, a confident quarterback would have ran for the first down....really look like he had room for the yardage...instead he throws pick # 3 :thumbsup: