Marshawn's First 100 yard game of the season

Bills Fan888

Even so Jaworski has lynch's number when he says that he dances way too much and that there is a noticable difference when Jackson is running.

They should have had Jackson in there on the final series, he would have hit the hole and taken every yard that was there.

Even 2 more yards could have made the difference.

In the end it makes little difference this team isn't ready for the playoffs anyways.

Could he have gotten it at a worse time? :thumbsup:

I don't understand your question. Is there ever a bad time for a 100 yard game?

I feel really bad for Marshawn tonight. Sure, he's struggled a bit this season and at times struggled against the Browns, but the dude put the team on his shoulders tonight. He deserved to win and was let down by those around him.

I feel really bad for Marshawn tonight. Sure, he's struggled a bit this season and at times struggled against the Browns, but the dude put the team on his shoulders tonight. He deserved to win and was let down by those around him.

He finally has a great game only for the team to lose. He definitely carried the team on his shoulders with almost 200 combined yards. He's basically the only reason we came close.

Yes, if you're a team player (and if you play football you need to be) and you have by far you best game of the season only to lose. That sucks.

Marshawn and Freddie were the only people showing anything on the offensive side of the ball...

Defensively, I thought McGee, Scott, Mitchell, and Stroud had some nice games.

McKelvin is turning into a monster on KR's...he is definitely showing that burst they talked about in college...

Parrish had a nice return on his only PR...