There is no defending this.

TPS

I try to be optimistic, but this was the worst coaching I've ever seen.

First, I don't know what happened to Schonert. His play calling went from inventive to predictable. He found something that worked, then stayed with it 3 times in a row until it didn't.

How many times does he call that play with no one in the backfield on 3rd and short? What happened to him?

I am looking forward to hearing Jauron's excuse for that last set of downs.

Sure Edwards is having a slump, but he's not the problem. Having a coach without the guts to stick with the run is the problem.

Please bring in someone who is tough. I'm tired of so-called smart and fast defenses. It's all about the trenches.

The good news is I don't have to watch this sh-- anymore...

I try to be optimistic, but this was the worst coaching I've ever seen.

First, I don't know what happened to Schonert. His play calling went from inventive to predictable. He found something that worked, then stayed with it 3 times in a row until it didn't.

How many times does he call that play with no one in the backfield on 3rd and short? What happened to him?

I am looking forward to hearing Jauron's excuse for that last set of downs.

Sure Edwards is having a slump, but he's not the problem. Having a coach without the guts to stick with the run is the problem.

Please bring in someone who is tough. I'm tired of so-called smart and fast defenses. It's all about the trenches.

The good news is I don't have to watch this sh-- anymore...

Schonert looks like Fairchild lately and Jauron? Jauron is just simply sickening.

Lets also not let Edwards off the hook either. He's staring down receivers, holding the ball too long, hell he has the deer in the headlights look. He is costing us games. A NFL QB has to make plays that aid teams winning. His recent penchant with

TO's is killing the Bills....