LET IT BEGIN

youngunz

Oh Trent Oh Trent Oh Trent

What are the excuses now...There is no way that piece of sh-- team should have been in this game. #5 decided to give the game away. If it wasnt by the First Pick , then it was by the second, or maybe the third, or maybe it was his acclaimed accurate dump offs. Everyone said JP needed to throw the dump offs well you got it. Lets ask Lee Evans (highest paid cardio trainer) how much he likes the dump off.

***TRENT SUCKS*** Period. Enough of this crap from you Trent lovers. He sucked in High School and he sucks in the pros.

the guy put us in position to win, even tho he played horrible the whole game....unfortunately our chicken sh-- coaches refused to allow them to attempt to get closer....

They got 6 points off interceptions and they lost by 2. Logic tells me if Trent doesn't throw those picks the Bills win the game and there was no need for a comeback.

the guy put us in position to win, even tho he played horrible the whole game....unfortunately our chicken sh-- coaches refused to allow them to attempt to get closer....

Get real....Leodis and the Running Game put us in position to win. Aside from the piss poor play calling at the end of the game...I have to give the coaching staff credit for not abandoning the run...

What did Trent do besides throw to Lynch in the flat ALL NIGHT LONG.

Enough with babying this over hyped backup

They got 6 points off interceptions and they lost by 2. Logic tells me if Trent doesn't throw those picks the Bills win the game and there was no need for a comeback.

Yeah, and if Romo didn't throw 2 int's that were returned for TD's last year, they wouldn't have needed him to lead them to a game winning FG drive either... the point is, he was in position to lead us to victory and the coaches took the ability away from him. It would be like a horse getting lined up to run out of the gate, and then the trainer refusing to open the gate when the race started and the horse trying to run....

All they needed was another 10-15 yards and our coaches pissed themselves as usual...

Get real....Leodis and the Running Game put us in position to win. Aside from the piss poor play calling at the end of the game...I have to give the coaching staff credit for not abandoning the run...

What did Trent do besides throw to Lynch in the flat ALL NIGHT LONG.

Enough with babying this over hyped backup

the strike to royal that got us to the 35 was a bigtime throw. They had all the momentum going with them, and they run 3 times into the line on dive plays. The point is, if you are going to win and lose with a guy at QB, you have to give him the opportunity to make up for his mistakes....he had a nice start towards doing that and then he got charlie browned by Lucy and the coaching staff...

Yeah, and if Romo didn't throw 2 int's that were returned for TD's last year, they wouldn't have needed him to lead them to a game winning FG drive either... the point is, he was in position to lead us to victory and the coaches took the ability away from him. It would be like a horse getting lined up to run out of the gate, and then the trainer refusing to open the gate when the race started and the horse trying to run....

All they needed was another 10-15 yards and our coaches pissed themselves as usual...

I agree wholeheartedly with this. Trent shakes off a horrible game and throws a beautiful pass to Royal to put the team into position. And chicken-sh%t "I need to think about things" Jauron takes the game away. I don't care that he went to Yale, Jauron doesn't have a winning instinct in his body. All the smarts in the world can't overcome that.

Coaching DID NOT lose this game. The beloved #5 lost the game. If #7 was behind center in a game like this tonight this board would have been flooded with Its #7 fault. #7 didnt look for his receivers and settled and ultimately #7 lost the game. You think Turk called 5 wide passing plays just to dump off to Lynch.

If BEAST MODE didnt show up #5 would have been 0td 3int.

4 minutes to go in the game and at their 35 #5 throws to Lynch, Throws to Lynch, Throws to Lynch, Punt.

Enough with this guy...

Coaching DID NOT lose this game. The beloved #5 lost the game. If #7 was behind center in a game like this tonight this board would have been flooded with Its #7 fault. #7 didnt look for his receivers and settled and ultimately #7 lost the game. You think Turk called 5 wide passing plays just to dump off to Lynch.

4 minutes to go in the game and at their 35 #5 throws to Lynch, Throws to Lynch, Throws to Lynch, Punt.

Enough with this guy...

Edwards was horrible, there is no denying that. However, if we are going to win and lose with this guy, he HAS to be allowed to play the game in situations like this, where he may not have played his best game and to be allowed to TRY and put the team in a good position to win. Showing no confidence in him is not doing anyone any favors. Don't think Edwards doesn't know the coaches silently told him "We have no faith in you". Win or lose, for Edwards confidence, they NEED to let him play the game the way a normal team does...if he throws another INT there then we lose, but at least they let him play...

Who cares if he was throwing to Lynch all night. It was working. He had a terrible first half, everyone knows that. But I had complete faith that Trent would lead us down the field when it mattered most. And when he was 90% there, the coaching staff crapped themselves into terrible FG position.

Say what you want, Trent is our best and only shot at being a good team. He didn't play well but the coaching staff was far worse when it mattered most.

Enough with this guy...

Its true Trent has looked a lot like Losman the past few weeks. Your man crush on JP isnt going to get him back into the line-up. JP's done...get over it.

Who cares if he was throwing to Lynch all night. It was working. He had a terrible first half, everyone knows that. But I had complete faith that Trent would lead us down the field when it mattered most. And when he was 90% there, the coaching staff crapped themselves into terrible FG position.

Say what you want, Trent is our best and only shot at being a good team. He didn't play well but the coaching staff was far worse when it mattered most.

This one is totally on the coaching. The players Edwards especially are to blame as well, bottom line chances are very high on play action being huge on that first down hell any of those downs. The real shame in all this is I truly thought after having such a horrible game if Trent could have led the game winning drive it would have pulled him out of his funk in a big way. I fear that by taking away that opportunity the coaches have set him much farther back than even a pick 6 would have at that point.

Enough with this guy...

Actually buddy... coaching DID lose this game... in the 1st quarter.... coaching staff set us up to pass from the shotgun with an empty backfield on 3rd and 1 on our own 9 after edwards already had thrown 2 and was looking shaking... and what was the most insane mind blowing thing was... WE called a timeout showing the empty backfield shotgun, came back from the time out and were in , guess what.... the empty backfield shotgun. are u serious? Jauron and Shonert make me vomit in my mouth every time i think of their disgusting faces