Bills schedule

BeastMode54

I can't help but think that the Bills waiting until week 9 to play a division opponent helped their competition immensly. 5-4 is not the record I wanted after 5-1, but would be a lot easier to swallow if they were 2-1, for example, in the division. I think had we played one of those teams earlier on, we would be in a much better situation

Playing New England in Foxboro... just seems to breed losses.

The Jets game we lost because we couldn't gain an inch on 4th and 1 mixed with the pick-6.

The Miami game we lost because... geesh, I still don't remember how we lost that game. Maybe 15 turnovers in the 4th quarter had something to do with it.

I don't think those three losses has to do with how the schedule was set up.

TONIGHT: If we can gain a yard on short yardage (I hope Shaun Rogers isn't playing) and don't turn the ball over, this is our game to win!

TONIGHT: If we can gain a yard on short yardage (I hope Shaun Rogers isn't playing) and don't turn the ball over, this is our game to win!

I'm really hoping that if he does play, the Bills realize that it's not "smart" to run directly at one of their best run stuffers.

Playing New England in Foxboro... just seems to breed losses.

The Jets game we lost because we couldn't gain an inch on 4th and 1 mixed with the pick-6.

The Miami game we lost because... geesh, I still don't remember how we lost that game. Maybe 15 turnovers in the 4th quarter had something to do with it.

I don't think those three losses has to do with how the schedule was set up.

I think had we played New England as Miami did, which was right after losing Brady, the outcome would have been different. Same for the Jets, who didn't seem in sync with Favre when he first showed up

The reason why the Bills are losing is because they can't run the football. If you can't run the football you can't run out the clock giving the defense less time on the field.

If you fix the running game the Bills will start winning games again in bunches. I have no idea what is wrong with the Oline. All i know is that when Marshawn tries to run up the middle he runs into a big pile with no running lanes which gives him the 3.5 yards per carry he currently has.

People are tying to find every excuse under the sun as to why the Bills are losing. It's either the schedule, poor red flag throwing, etc...

I personally think the Bills Oline needs to Man up and get nasty.

The reason why the Bills are losing is because they can't run the football. If you can't run the football you can't run out the clock giving the defense less time on the field.

If you fix the running game the Bills will start winning games again in bunches. I have no idea what is wrong with the Oline. All i know is that when Marshawn tries to run up the middle he runs into a big pile with no running lanes which gives him the 3.5 yards per carry he currently has.

People are tying to find every excuse under the sun as to why the Bills are losing. It's either the schedule, poor red flag throwing, etc...

I don't disagree with you on that, and their record might very well be the same, but i think they were running the ball better at the beginning of the year, and therefore done better against our AFC East rivals

Amen, brother. This is mostly a veteran line. I mean how much more can we invest in the line. Sure our center is average,, but come on no line in the NFL is perfect. Like I said in another thread - this line is the NYS Thruway to our QB & RB.

C

The Bills will beat The Browns and thats it. Season record 6-11.

Right... :wallbash:

I'm gonna go on record and say the Bills will thump...And I mean THUMP the Fish in Toronto...It's a revenge Game...The Bills know they blew the Game at Miami...And there will be a HUGE Home Field advantage in that 1st ever Regular Season Game North of the border...

As for the rest of them I'm not sure...But I just have a feeling about that Toronto Game...Miami is walking in to a trap...The Bills will look like SB Contenders on 12/7/08...Mark it down...

Of coarse I reserve the right to be completely wrong... :devil:

Right... :unsure:

I'm gonna go on record and say the Bills will thump...And I mean THUMP the Fish in Toronto...It's a revenge Game...The Bills know they blew the Game at Miami...And there will be a HUGE Home Field advantage in that 1st ever Regular Season Game North of the border...

As for the rest of them I'm not sure...But I just have a feeling about that Toronto Game...Miami is walking in to a trap...The Bills will look like SB Contenders on 12/7/08...Mark it down...

Of coarse I reserve the right to be completely wrong... B-)

As weak an excuse as any for the losses. You play your opponents the same time they play you... conversely, we could have played a much healthier Jax team later in the season.