Anyone need tickets for Monday

SlamnSam

It's going to be cold out there.

I prefer watching it on TV, eating a pizza and drinking some beers.

I never was able to understand why people like paying to see the game.

With the money I save, I can but pizza wings and beers and still have money left over.

It's going to be cold out there.

I prefer watching it on TV, eating a pizza and drinking some beers.

I never was able to understand why people like paying to see the game.

With the money I save, I can but pizza wings and beers and still have money left over.

Are you saying your tight?

knowing that you're a part of it, seeing more than you can on TV, the camaraderie, actually helping the team win...

22 penalties against the 49ers in 1998...a lot of those were false starts caused, in part, by crowd noise. We even had Steve Young so flustered he lined up under the guard on one play.

knowing that you're a part of it, seeing more than you can on TV, the camaraderie, actually helping the team win...

22 penalties against the 49ers in 1998...a lot of those were false starts caused, in part, by crowd noise. We even had Steve Young so flustered he lined up under the guard on one play.

For the most part you see far less than you can see on TV.

For the most part you see far less than you can see on TV.

funny....I see more at the game than you can see on TV. With TV, you're restricted to the camera angles that the network chooses to show you. At the game, I can see WRs break open while the TV camera is focused on the QB setting up to pass

funny....I see more at the game than you can see on TV. With TV, you're restricted to the camera angles that the network chooses to show you. At the game, I can see WRs break open while the TV camera is focused on the QB setting up to pass

For people sitting in the endzone they miss half the game unless they want to watch it on the giant TV at the stadium.

I don't need the TV at the stadium, I have my own TV.

In fact with the money I save I could buy one hell of a TV .

I'm just curious.....

What do they charge for tickets at the stadium these days, I haven't been there in 20 years?

What do they charge for parking?

How much does a beer cost?

How much you looking for the tickets, I may be inetrested in dumping mine at the game, so i can catch a game on the Bills side. I have seasons in 114. Get back to me with a price you're looking for, if reasonable, i'm interested.

How much you looking for the tickets, I may be inetrested in dumping mine at the game, so i can catch a game on the Bills side. I have seasons in 114. Get back to me with a price you're looking for, if reasonable, i'm interested.

I would love to get face value for the tickets.

allright...allright.....

High School girls, I keep gettin older, they stay the same age...

Patience ladies, patience...

You outta ditch those losers your with right now and ride with me, but that's alright we'll worry about that later.

HAHA

To be honest, even if those were the prices or even if it was free , I'm not sitting in a plastic chair in the rain to watch the game.

Haha, I'm glad you're not my dad. What a horrible childhood that would be. "Dad, can we go to my first Bills game?", "No son, It's no fun. It's much better from the couch. We can save money and have a pizza. Doesn't that sound like fun??"

Whatever buddy, if you watch that Monday night football game on the television and tell me from the atmosphere that you don't want to be there, that's your decision. It's just the polar opposite of mine.

Why do I want to be crammed into a stadium with 75,000 drunks, sitting on a plastic chair, when I can be comfortable on the on the couch drinking cold beers?

cuz your there when it happens, you feel a part of it. You tailgate before and after. why wouldn't you go? too cheap....

For people sitting in the endzone they miss half the game unless they want to watch it on the giant TV at the stadium.

I don't need the TV at the stadium, I have my own TV.

In fact with the money I save I could buy one hell of a TV .

I'm just curious.....

What do they charge for tickets at the stadium these days, I haven't been there in 20 years?

What do they charge for parking?

How much does a beer cost?

My season tickets only 250. that wouldn't buy a tv. but, hey stay home and watch if you hav eno friends to enjoy the game with at the stadium.

My season tickets only 250. that wouldn't buy a tv. but, hey stay home and watch if you hav eno friends to enjoy the game with at the stadium.

So you shell out money to see something that is free on Tv and therefore I have no freinds.

Nice try.