Anyone need tickets for Monday

SlamnSam

cuz your there when it happens, you feel a part of it. You tailgate before and after. why wouldn't you go? too cheap....

No as I said I wouldn't go even it if was for free.

I'm not sitting in the rain in a plastic seat just to watch the game.

Haha, I'm glad you're not my dad. What a horrible childhood that would be. "Dad, can we go to my first Bills game?", "No son, It's no fun. It's much better from the couch. We can save money and have a pizza. Doesn't that sound like fun??"

Whatever buddy, if you watch that Monday night football game on the television and tell me from the atmosphere that you don't want to be there, that's your decision. It's just the polar opposite of mine.

Kids like wings and pizza.

They'd eat it every day if they could.

You don't have friends to go withdouche bag, that's what it is all about. do you sit home by yourself? what do you do for fun?

Oh now I'm a douchebag?

What do I do for fun?

First tell us what you do with your boyfreinds for fun.

Wait don't I don't really want to know

Haha, I'm glad you're not my dad. What a horrible childhood that would be. "Dad, can we go to my first Bills game?", "No son, It's no fun. It's much better from the couch. We can save money and have a pizza. Doesn't that sound like fun??"

Whatever buddy, if you watch that Monday night football game on the television and tell me from the atmosphere that you don't want to be there, that's your decision. It's just the polar opposite of mine.

Seriously. I can't fathom actually choosing not to attend games in person (assuming the choice was available/practical). I spend a lot of time and money on my season tickets, travel to and from games, food, beer, apparell, etc. It's really one of the only things I do for "myself". I wouldn't trade it for anything though. Even when the team makes you want to rip your hair out. It's more than just watching a football game that I could see on tv. It's an all day event that lets me drink some brews, eat some food, and talk football & life with family and friends that I don't see often during most of the year. To each his own, but I'm glad my family and friends share the same enjoyment that I do on fall Sundays at the Ralph.

Seriously. I can't fathom actually choosing not to attend games in person (assuming the choice was available/practical). I spend a lot of time and money on my season tickets, travel to and from games, food, beer, apparell, etc. It's really one of the only things I do for "myself". I wouldn't trade it for anything though. Even when the team makes you want to rip your hair out. It's more than just watching a football game that I could see on tv. It's an all day event that lets me drink some brews, eat some food, and talk football & life with family and friends that I don't see often during most of the year. To each his own, but I'm glad my family and friends share the same enjoyment that I do on fall Sundays at the Ralph.

Couldn't agree more. It's a tradition. Has been my whole life. Now, in my second year out of Buffalo, I'm starting to get twitchy on sundays when I can only attend one or two games a year. It really sucks not going. The bar scene on sundays doesn't cut it for me, and when I get back to buffalo for next semester I will realize the Bills games were something I took for granted.

Oh, and if your kids love pizza more than Bills games, IMO you've done a poor job raising them.

You don't have friends to go withdouche bag, that's what it is all about. do you sit home by yourself? what do you do for fun?
I don't think name-calling is necessary...some people just ain't cut out to be a part of the 12th man. Personally, I can't stand watching the game on TV when I should be there. It drove me nuts watching that Cleveland game on TV last year...not everyone is as dedicated though and those of us who are that dedicated should just accept that.