Layoffs

erynthered

Fellow Business Executives: As the CFO of this business that employees 140 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama will, in fact, be our next President, and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, I figure that our Clients will have to see an increase in our fees of about 8%, but since we cannot increase our fees right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off eight of our employees instead. This has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go. So, this is what I did. I strolled thru our parking lot and found 8 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. These folks wanted change; I will give it to them.

Fellow Business Executives: As the CFO of this business that employees 140 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama will, in fact, be our next President, and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these increases, I figure that our Clients will have to see an increase in our fees of about 8%, but since we cannot increase our fees right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off eight of our employees instead. This has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go. So, this is what I did. I strolled thru our parking lot and found 8 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. These folks wanted change; I will give it to them.

You had better hurry. If you wait too long, ACORN will hand you 71 index cards with signatures on them and *presto* the workforce is unionized (and presumed lawfully unionized during any appeals litigation). You'll have to go through the union bosses if you want to let anyone go.

And since you so moronically posted this message on the WORLDWIDE WEB for anyone to see, have fun with the lawsuits that the employees will file. Employment at will is the law but retaliation based on political views is NOT.

Obama isn't even in office and the country's lost close to 1.5m jobs. So why you're blaming HIM for the problems you are not yet experiencing is beyond me. Except of course because it's you.

It's pessimistic pinheads who are half the problem behind the current problem; the other half is greedy, amoral miscreants.

Choose your poison.

And since you so moronically posted this message on the WORLDWIDE WEB for anyone to see, have fun with the lawsuits that the employees will file. Employment at will is the law but retaliation based on political views is NOT.

Obama isn't even in office and the country's lost close to 1.5m jobs. So why you're blaming HIM for the problems you are not yet experiencing is beyond me. Except of course because it's you.

It's pessimistic pinheads who are half the problem behind the current problem; the other half is greedy, amoral miscreants.

Choose your poison.

Jesus, does not one peson on the left other than Kelly have a sense of humor?

This is a joke. Just three little letters: J-O-K-E.

Choose your poison.

He's a CFO. You should be impressed.

Plagiarist!

http://www.patriotnetwork.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8471

http://forums.myspace.com/t/4271040.aspx?f...rums.viewthread

Yes you dumb moron, that Plagiarist!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

Are you addicted to plagiarizing? Or are you just too moronic to come up with any original thoughts of your own?

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...p;#entry1161863

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...p;#entry1155557

Are you addicted to plagiarizing? Or are you just too moronic to come up with any original thoughts of your own?

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...p;#entry1161863

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...p;#entry1155557

Those things never get sent in e-mail form without any link, do they. Again, you're a moron. :wallbash:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/index-politics.htm

I think your joking....at least I hope you are...... :wallbash: