Bone head play of the week...

Alphadawg7

This guy has a terrible challenge record, so I wonder if this contributed to it. Wes Welkers first quarter 40 yard catch was so 100% clearly out of bounds and they dont challenge...result NE TD a few plays later. Half of his foot was out of bounds and they had PERFECT angles on this...why on earth would he not challenge here.

Is this him or did our guys in the booth screw up? All I know is that this was one of the dumbest no challenges I have seen, especially since the play put NE in scoring position. It needs to be someones azz this week for that bone head play!

Don't forget about the officials screwing up, just like the onside kick. It CLEARLY hit a Patroit. But we're not New England or Dallas so we don't get those calls I guess, huh?

This is another idiot thread. The premise is that Jauron is terrible on challenges. Actually, despite some mistakes this season, he has a very good record on challenges. And the coach has to heavily depend on whoever is in the booth as to when to throw the flag.

He may very well have to depend on the booth heavily...But it's pretty clear the booth told him to review it because DD (Dead Dick) dropped the Flag...He admitted as much...He said He screwed up...Of coarse that was AFTER the freaking Game was over...Unfortunately that turned out to be one of the Games pivitol Plays...Who knew huh Dick?

Jauron is ultimately responsible regardless...He's the HC...He has to do better...This was not a 50/50 call...This was as clear a challenge as DJ will ever get...The Call could have been overturned two different ways...His first foot was out AND he did not have possession and control of the ball when he went out-of-bounds...Replays RARELY are that conclusive...

Whatever... :blink: