fantasy question

BeastMode54

As a Lynch owner myself, I benched for the first time all season, yesterday. Until the Bills start playing a lot better, his value seems marginal. Like Launchmode said, it depends on the rest of your roster. Do you have someone as good, or at least comperable to Lynch as a backup? Do you have a QB as good, or comperable as McNabb. On the surface, I would make the trade in a heartbeat. But, again it all depends.

Just my 2 cents but It depends on the rest of your team.

I got to think Lynch will get alot of carries the rest of the year,but McNabb

is just getting his WR's back so....

I think it depends on the rest of your roster.

Who else you got ?

It's a 2 QB league. I have McNabb and either Trent or Orton. My RB's are Willie Parker, Westbrook, and Earnest Graham, my WR's are Fitzgerald, Hine Ward, Breaston, and Santonio Holmes and my TE is Winslow

It's a 2 QB league. I have McNabb and either Trent or Orton. My RB's are Willie Parker, Westbrook, and Earnest Graham, my WR's are Fitzgerald, Hine Ward, Breaston, and Santonio Holmes and my TE is Winslow

So why on earth would even consider trading your best QB (especially when you start 2) for a RB that would sit on your bench?

So why on earth would even consider trading your best QB (especially when you start 2) for a RB that would sit on your bench?

I'd start Marshawn over Earnest Graham, especially with Cadillac Williams returning next week. But yeah, if your two quarterbacks are going to be Trent and Kyle Orton, I'd keep McNabb on my team since Orton is injured now.

I'm not planning on making the trade. Was just curious on people's opinions. I just think Lynch could be a good buy low candidate with horrid defenses coming up on the schedule

So, is it a keeper leauge? If not, I can't see why you would even give it a thought. In a two QB leauge, I would try to trade one of your RB's (you have good ones) for an upgrade at your #2 Qb spot. Or, I would just stand pat.

I'm not planning on making the trade. Was just curious on people's opinions. I just think Lynch could be a good buy low candidate with horrid defenses coming up on the schedule

Sure, he might be a good 'buy low' candidate, but a top 10 QB like McNabb is hardly a low price. If you can get him for a #3 WR, that's another matter.