Belicek...new Bills coach

Tcali

Right, and gets draft picks docked for tampering with a coach under contract. Brilliant idea.

If Ralph offers him 5 % ownership plus matches any NE salary offer...????????

The question is....could Ralph do this without risking his mortal soul??

I would rather the Bills lose with class than win without it.

Something a lot of fans here don't seem to understand. :wallbash:

You're right I dont understand. I never got enjoyment out of going. "Well gee they may have lost 56-10, and looked completely unprepared. But gosh golly, they looked like they were a bunch of nice guys, out there having fun". It's one thing for your friends/family to be respectful, and show class in social gatherings. When I'm watching sports. I'd rather watch a bunch of hard assed. We know we're gonna knock your sh-- around athletes. Who win anyway possible, the majority of the time. To each their own though :lol:

You're right I dont understand. I never got enjoyment out of going. "Well gee they may have lost 56-10, and looked completely unprepared. But gosh golly, they looked like they were a bunch of nice guys, out there having fun". It's one thing for your friends/family to be respectful, and show class in social gatherings. When I'm watching sports. I'd rather watch a bunch of hard assed. We know we're gonna knock your sh-- around athletes. Who win anyway possible, the majority of the time. To each their own though :wallbash:

The Bills of the 90s were both classy, sporting, and good.

Like I said, I don't want a guy like Wilfork who cheap shots players all day long. That's classless, and that's the type of player that Belichek hires. And of course, he cheats as well.

No way.

The Bills of the 90s were both classy, sporting, and good.

Like I said, I don't want a guy like Wilfork who cheap shots players all day long. That's classless, and that's the type of player that Belichek hires. And of course, he cheats as well.

No way.

That I'll agree with. However I'd exchange our bunch of classy current nice guy group. For some guys with some attitude right now. This is not a fun group of players to watch.