55-70

zdro22

That ladies and gentlemen is the career record of the head coach we just extended. He has 1 winning season in 9 years of coaching. This man is a complete joke. He has never won, someone please tell me why this man will lead us to the playoffs? He was hired cause he came cheap cause we have a 90yr old owner who needs to sell the team now. Sell the team to kellys group soon old man. Clean house, fire jauron and brandon. Sorry brandon should never have been hired, I have as much footbal evaluating experience as this man...hes a marketing wizard not a gm. And get modrak out of here, he has been here as long as we have been crappy. Get a football man in here then go hire a defensive in your face coach. The giants DC would look good here. Cowher would be a god in buffalo. Until we start spening $ on a coach well never be good. This team is not making the playoffs in the next 3 years as contructed right now, there is no reason to believe is will get turned around.

If someone has some reason to hope let me know

He's coached two complete seasons in Buffalo, and overachieved in both of them.

are u serious? how many games in the past couple years have we blown in the final seconds and this year blown because we NEVER EVER commit to the run. the run is just something u do a couple times a game for fun to Jauron. and he is just plain terrible with on field decisions and challenges. he looks like an undertaker and he talks like a loser after every game, hes got that speech perfected on having to get better. hes a bum....... and we're screwed for the next several years

are u serious? how many games in the past couple years have we blown in the final seconds and this year blown because we NEVER EVER commit to the run. the run is just something u do a couple times a game for fun to Jauron. and he is just plain terrible with on field decisions and challenges. he looks like an undertaker and he talks like a loser after every game, hes got that speech perfected on having to get better. hes a bum....... and we're screwed for the next several years

And yet the Bills won more games under Dick Jauron in his only full seasons with the club than we had any right to expect, given their personnel. The very definition of overachieving.

You may not like his temperament (in which case you probably wouldn't want this guy as your head coach either), but the results thus far have been positive. One tough skid where we've dropped 3 out of 4 doesn't change that.

He's done well with what he had in his first two seasons, and just past the midway point in his third season, he has his team at 5-4 and right in the thick of the AFC playoff race. Its understood that the way he goes about his job rubs a lot of people the wrong way, but the W/L results during his tenure here don't justify all the complaining, imo.

And yet the Bills won more games under Dick Jauron in his only full seasons with the club than we had any right to expect, given their personnel. The very definition of overachieving.

You may not like his temperament (in which case you probably wouldn't want this guy as your head coach either), but the results thus far have been positive. One tough skid where we've dropped 3 out of 4 doesn't change that.

He's done well with what he had in his first two seasons, and just past the midway point in his third season, he has his team at 5-4 and right in the thick of the AFC playoff race. Its understood that the way he goes about his job rubs a lot of people the wrong way, but the W/L results during his tenure here don't justify all the complaining, imo.

Sorry, but if we traded our roster for New England's roster and played on Sunday, the Patriots would still win. That is coaching. They beat the hell out of us with a backup quarterback who has less experience than Trent, a fourth-team RB, a rookie LB, two over-the-hill LBs, a banged up secondary, and they lost one of their top pass rushers early in the game yesterday. Again, that's coaching.

Sorry, but if we traded our roster for New England's roster and played on Sunday, the Patriots would still win. That is coaching. They beat the hell out of us with a backup quarterback who has less experience than Trent, a fourth-team RB, a rookie LB, two over-the-hill LBs, a banged up secondary, and they lost one of their top pass rushers early in the game yesterday. Again, that's coaching.

If injuries are a legitimate excuse, then Jauron's tenure has been all the more impressive. I didn't want to go there.

If injuries are a legitimate excuse, then Jauron's tenure has been all the more impressive. I didn't want to go there.

Let me preface that I was impressed the way the team played thru injury. That being said, Jauron's record in big games or against teams with a winning percentage is terrible. Absolutely terrible.

There is nothing about Jaurons tenure in Buffalo that has been positive. Hes a supbar coach 19-22 as a head coach in Buffalo twice he had a chance to go over .500 he does not know how to win unles he is playing against sub .500 teams he has two personalities though there are not clear to see on his face he plays to win agains teams that are under .500 and he plays not to lose against teams that are .500 or better. He only has like 2 wins in three season in Bufflao of beating a real contender. Until he can prove he is a capable coach he should not be caoching but some in the organiztion rehired him which is telling me that if you look at the pats it was not until they got a new owner did they become succesful. I think Ralphy boy is just trying to keep expenses down and assets up and let the new owners take on th big contracts of star players though the prices we pay for 2/3rd tier players we should be able to buy some star players. come on 9 mil for a deep threat only guy, 7 mil for a guy who cannot rush the passer, and 60 mil for a line that cannot create running lanes this is ridiculous.

Let me preface that I was impressed the way the team played thru injury. That being said, Jauron's record in big games or against teams with a winning percentage is terrible. Absolutely terrible.

That about sums it up, you cannot use injuries as an excuse, all teams have them. He (Jauron) never has us really

ready for a big game, I do not really care what his tempermenat is, was, or should be, the bottom line is the bottom

line.

There is nothing about Jaurons tenure in Buffalo that has been positive. Hes a supbar coach 19-22 as a head coach in Buffalo twice he had a chance to go over .500 he does not know how to win unles he is playing against sub .500 teams he has two personalities though there are not clear to see on his face he plays to win agains teams that are under .500 and he plays not to lose against teams that are .500 or better. He only has like 2 wins in three season in Bufflao of beating a real contender. Until he can prove he is a capable coach he should not be caoching but some in the organiztion rehired him which is telling me that if you look at the pats it was not until they got a new owner did they become succesful. I think Ralphy boy is just trying to keep expenses down and assets up and let the new owners take on th big contracts of star players though the prices we pay for 2/3rd tier players we should be able to buy some star players. come on 9 mil for a deep threat only guy, 7 mil for a guy who cannot rush the passer, and 60 mil for a line that cannot create running lanes this is ridiculous.

The rough time we've had against winning teams is certainly worrisome. Jauron is by no means perfect, and nobody here should claim they're 100% sure he's going to get us where we want to go. But until this becomes a real problem and keeps a Bills team that belongs in the playoffs from getting there, it isn't enough to say he should be out of a job.

That about sums it up, you cannot use injuries as an excuse, all teams have them. He (Jauron) never has us really

ready for a big game, I do not really care what his tempermenat is, was, or should be, the bottom line is the bottom

line.

Which is exactly why I didn't use injuries as an excuse. And you may not care what his temperament is, but countless posters here have bitched about him not having "fire" or "passion."

The bottom line is indeed the bottom line, that being that he's overachieved in two complete seasons, with the jury still being out on his third. So far the third season isn't going too badly: Jauron's Bills are over .500 and sitting in the thick of a playoff race.