1 3 and out........

If we had a point for every time you created a retarded thread we'd be undefeated.

Retarded thread? I'm just stating facts here man. If you got a problem with me speaking the truth then I dont know what to tell ya......

Dont like my threads dont read them.......

Retarded thread? I'm just stating facts here man. If you got a problem with me speaking the truth then I dont know what to tell ya......

Dont like my threads dont read them.......

You do make obnoxious threads that could be points in other threads. I'm not one to really mock people for excessive posting, considering I've been a posting machine lately, but it's clogging up the good threads when you keep attempting to bring intelligence to the table.

You do make obnoxious threads that could be points in other threads. I'm not one to really mock people for excessive posting, considering I've been a posting machine lately, but it's clogging up the good threads when you keep attempting to bring intelligence to the table.

Dont like my post dont read them........I will make a better attempt though.

Steely Dan is the only true ass hole poster on this board. Marauder is definitely not in that league, for that matter not even close.

Steely Dan is the only true ass hole poster on this board. Marauder is definitely not in that league, for that matter not even close.

I will agree with that assessment. Due to my lack of time here though, I'm in no position to really call anyone out for being a bad poster, I was trying to tell this guy his threads were unimaginative.