Out-coached and out-played once again

BuffaloBill

:lol: While parity os ne name of the game in the NFL the Bills lack the talent to make it deep in the playoffs. Notice i am assuming in a weak AFC they have a chance to get to the playoffs but let's not kid ourselves the o-line and d-line are not solid enough.

I understand injuries played a part to day but there was no pressure on Cassel and the oline could not open holes. What a disapointing five weeks - we are are 1-4. :wallbash:

:lol: While parity os ne name of the game in the NFL the Bills lack the talent to make it deep in the playoffs. Notice i am assuming in a weak AFC they have a chance to get to the playoffs but let's not kid ourselves the o-line and d-line are not solid enough.

I understand injuries played a part to day but there was no pressure on Cassel and the oline could not open holes. What a disapointing five weeks - we are are 1-4. :wallbash:

yeah, usually teams actually have some belief in their players, but obviously the coaches have so little faith in the players that it really doesn't matter anymore---this team will be lucky to win another game....the coaches have effectively quit on the players and the players can sense it...these guys are scared of their own shadow out there right now...I would be really pissed if I were one of the players....

BS---the Bills have as much or more talent as the other AFC teams, they are just being extremely poorly utilized, and forced to play "afraid ball" every game now because they have a few injuries....what ever happened to the Fewell who blitzed and came after teams with 3rd stringers all over the field??

The defense consists of Stroud, Mcgee, Greer and Poz. After that the Bills might as well play maniquins from JcPenny. They would make the same amount of plays and cost less against the cap.

yeah Whitner really sucks right? he was only a consensus all-pro during the first half of the season....

Mitchell really sucks too right??

and I am supposed to believe the Dolphins have more talent than us?? Gimme a break....maybe when we stop coaching like we are trying to not wet our pants on every play things will get better...

Even if we go with your list, the Bills still have 3 more players than the Dolphins do on D....who have Jerry Porter and a bunch of losers....

yeah Whitner really sucks right? he was only a consensus all-pro during the first half of the season....

and I am supposed to believe the Dolphins have more talent than us?? Gimme a break....maybe when we stop coaching like we are trying to not wet our pants on every play things will get better...

The problem is that they coach scared when they lose guys. They go into this conservative shell when they are missing key players. They are very hesitant to put pressure on the shoulders of younger players and back-ups. How else are they going to learn? That 3rd and goal screamed for a fade or a slant to Hardy...Edwards needs to recognize and go to the audible in situations like that.

The problem is that they coach scared when they lose guys. They go into this conservative shell when they are missing key players. They are very hesitant to put pressure on the shoulders of younger players and back-ups. How else are they going to learn? That 3rd and goal screamed for a fade or a slant to Hardy...Edwards needs to recognize and go to the audible in situations like that.

Could you imagine what the Sabres would be like today if Lindy Ruff had that philosophy?? He throws guys called up for their first game on penalty kills or shifts when the Sabres are up by 1 in the 3rd period and tells them to go play....