Titans about to go 9-0

I disagree. The players we have play hard almost every down. They just aren't that good. Lemme rephrase that. They aren't good enough to overcome mediocre and outright stupid coaches.

Jeff Fisher is about 500 times the coach that Dick Jauron is. Fisher has his players believing they can win games. Jauron has our team playing with no confidence because his mantra is "okay guys, let's keep it close and don't make any mistakes...we'll win it with a last second field goal!".

A Loser Coach turning a team into losers...

Where's e-ball to place Dick on his pedestal and calling us out for not bowing down in awe of his greatness?

I HATE JAURON.

Jeff Fisher is about 500 times the coach that Dick Jauron is. Fisher has his players believing they can win games. Jauron has our team playing with no confidence because his mantra is "okay guys, let's keep it close and don't make any mistakes...we'll win it with a last second field goal!".

Where's e-ball to place Dick on his pedestal and calling us out for not bowing down in awe of his greatness?

I HATE JAURON.

Jauron needs to man up and grow a pair. Although we only lost by 10. That was respectable, right guys?

I HATE JAURON.

That's funny. You were alongside me last week agreeing at how annoying silly bills fans were that made superlative arguments such as "I HATE JAURON"