Will the Real Buffalo Bills fans please stand up....

I drive around Seattle in my red truck plastered with Bills magnets, antenna ball etc...secure in the knowledge that no-one here will laugh at me because the Seahawks, Huskies, Cougars, and Mariners all suck...and the Sonics are gone (they still suck though).

It's just a game. I see a lot of promise for the Bills and I am not ready to give up on them. I sat in the stands with the flakes in 1985-85, bought season tickets in 1986 and still have them. If that's a fan, I am a fan. The only difference is that I don't feel like slitting my wrists on Mondays any more.

i said this team was a fraud at 4-0 and i am very sorry to report i am still correct. buncha fukn sallies. this endless year-after-year treadmill to nowhere is killing my interest in football altogether. maybe after 38 years i need a new hobby on sundays.

WILL THE REAL BUFFALO BILLS !@#$ING STAND UP ?!

What a bunch of !@#$ing losers. Totally disgusting. :wallbash:

I couldnt have said it better. And most of the blame again goes on the gutless Douche Jauron. The players grow to reflect the HC. Gutless Douchebags....

I hate threads like this. The amount of money some of us pay for either season tickets or Direct Ticket gives us the right to voice our opinion. Without us, there is no team. We are buying a product and if that product isn't satisfactory, then we are allowed to complain.

Fact is, our product sucks. It promises one thing, and then delivers another. Then, we are blamed for not paying enough money for the product, so they threaten to take the product away from us.

Seriously, get bent.

I hate threads like this. The amount of money some of us pay for either season tickets or Direct Ticket gives us the right to voice our opinion. Without us, there is no team. We are buying a product and if that product isn't satisfactory, then we are allowed to complain.

Fact is, our product sucks. It promises one thing, and then delivers another. Then, we are blamed for not paying enough money for the product, so they threaten to take the product away from us.

Seriously, get bent.

Right on! :wallbash:

I'm with you. I've been a Bills fan all my life (and always will be). Best thing I ever did though was drop Sunday ticket after the Home Run Throwback game. About this time of year, I can always at least be happy I didn't spend $ on this crappy product.

It's pretty bad if the only jersey you'd consider buying is the punter.

I'm sorry, but it's hard to watch this team week in and week out give the game away. After the Cards loss, it's like this team has no passion; from the coaching staff down to the players.

There is no imagination or aggressiveness in the play calling. The offensive line is overpaid and over rated. There is no trust in the run game; on 3-1 they pass, pass, and pass again. The defensive line can't get any pressure with just four down linemen. Where the hell is the aggressiveness that Fewell bragged about all preseason? Every team has injuries, but they play. No one on this team is stepping up.

This team is packing it in and has no heart. We will be lucky to have an 8-8 season at the very best. The 49ers, Browns and KC games are not going to be easy.