This just furthers my belief that Kerry is a LIAR

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, gall darn, that WAS funny.  Especially after you take it totally out of the context of the conversation.  Though things tend to be funnier when there's more than a hint of truth.

85448[/snapback]

How did you not get it that I was joking? Did you think I actually thought you were reading editorials by Lenin or Lennon?

Wait. I'll go back and edit them.

Why are you worried about who is CIC...you naturally do anything told to you by the person one rank greater than yours.

85455[/snapback]

You Sir are correct that I will willingly follow lawful orders from those appointed above me. I will do so because of trust and honor, which are valued in my profession. I am happy to voluntarily serve my country. If I ever lose the trust that I have in my superiors, then I will seek further employment elsewhere.

That, is exactly why I'm concerned about who may be our future Commander in Chief. Have a nice day

The current system is pretty much hopeless.  You can say otherwise and that will prove the argument about your willingness to maintain the status quo on this road to ruin.

85922[/snapback]

Is this a joke? The circular logic is mind numbing. All idiots eat apples, if you even try to prove that's not true you must be an idiot. (Hmmm. anarchistic logic, perhaps?)

I guess 95% of the board are idiots because they support one of the two major candidates.

So, your role is to let everyone know they are idiots. By your logic, soon after people form into a Party the organization will cease to be legitmate or serve the purpose of the political philosophy. Hence, to actually offer a Party or Presidential candidate is to automatically qualify ones self as part of the hopeless status quo. (This is mighty close to anarchism, isn't it?). That's perfect for you, the ultimate win-win situation, perfectly suited for no solution, no alternative and no debate. Then its back to your regularly scheduled one-sided B word session.

Is this a joke?  The circular logic is mind numbing.  All idiots eat apples, if you even try to prove that's not true you must be an idiot. (Hmmm. anarchistic logic, perhaps?)

Sorry it's so difficult to grasp the graft and corruption of the world's most expensive entity.

I guess 95% of the board are idiots because they support one of the two major candidates. 

Now you're getting it.

So, your role is to let everyone know they are idiots.  By your logic, soon after people form into a Party the organization will cease to be legitmate or serve the purpose of the political philosophy.  Hence, to actually offer a Party or Presidential candidate is to automatically qualify ones self as part of the hopeless status quo. (This is mighty close to anarchism, isn't it?). That's perfect for you, the ultimate win-win situation, perfectly suited for no solution, no alternative and no debate.  Then its back to your regularly scheduled one-sided B word session.

Pretty much. History tells us that large entities reach an apex where the delicate balance power & money can be used ideologically. Not long after that, the downward spiral begins as the maintaining the bureaucracy is far more important than the original mission ever was. It's the reason we're still paying mohair subsidies and dumping countless billions into other corrupt entities like the UN.

But that's OK, you keep pretending that feeding the beast and concentrating control to same is a good idea for mankind.

I never said offering a candidate makes one status quo. Offering a Republican or Democrat certainly does. Evil or stupid? Big government or bigger? VERY revolutionary.