Anyone watch South Park last night?

Wacka

This episode was Randy Marsh's finest hour. He's now my favorite character, just edging out Butters.

He became mine after the alcoholism episode a few years ago, he's hands down the best character on that show.

PS - was just on the NYC subway and saw a Peruvian band....no guinea pigs thank god (unless you saw last week's episode, don't ask)

He became mine after the alcoholism episode a few years ago, he's hands down the best character on that show.

PS - was just on the NYC subway and saw a Peruvian band....no guinea pigs thank god (unless you saw last week's episode, don't ask)

Haha. That episode had it's moments. Craig was getting too annoying for me, and I'm happy that he'll take a backseat and let the boys be boys again.

Haha. That episode had it's moments. Craig was getting too annoying for me, and I'm happy that he'll take a backseat and let the boys be boys again.

I liked the Craig angle.

Was there ever a moment when you guys first came up with the genius plan to become a Peruvian flute band that any of you said "Hey, you know? This plan might backfire."

No, that never occurred to you. Because you guys are jerks. And you never learn from your mistakes. And that's why everyone at school thinks you guys are !@#$s.