"Communist Lovin' Hippies" or "Gun Tottin'...

When hippies start to nest in a new area, it draws other hippies in. With the right weather conditions and topography, it can lead to a music festival. One that last for days, even weeks. Reggae on the River, Woodstock, Burning Man, they will all pale in comparison to what we're looking at now. In my professional opinion... I think we're looking at a full-blown hippie jam festival the size of which we've never seen.

-Eric Cartman from Die Hippie Die (Episode 902)

When hippies start to nest in a new area, it draws other hippies in. With the right weather conditions and topography, it can lead to a music festival. One that last for days, even weeks. Reggae on the River, Woodstock, Burning Man, they will all pale in comparison to what we're looking at now. In my professional opinion... I think we're looking at a full-blown hippie jam festival the size of which we've never seen.

-Eric Cartman from Die Hippie Die (Episode 902)

And then the Republican Yuppie Doctors move in because they think it is a cool place to live. They price the hippies out of the area and the hood becomes a 1984 no-fun sterile place again. The hippies move on find another area. They set up art centers, rehab old neighborhoods and old factories and the process repeats itself.... yada, yada, yada. :thumbsup:

...Rednecks".

So who wins? I'm rooting for the rednecks, but I think the hippies are going to be doing their little twirl dances banging on those annoying tambourines tonight.

I thought Americans were voting today? Or are we really just another version of Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds?

And then the Republican Yuppie Doctors move in because they think it is a cool place to live. They price the hippies out of the area and the hood becomes a 1984 no-fun sterile place again. The hippies move on find another area. They set up art centers, rehab old neighborhoods and old factories and the process repeats itself.... yada, yada, yada. :thumbsup:

Hippies tear down culture, they do not build it.

Yuppies are what hippies eventually become

Not exactly but it the same "I am smarter than everyone else and the world revolves around me" attitude despite the fact that they produce nothing for society. It is just done with different clothing and smells.