There is still hope for the Bills run game!!

Big Turk

There is still hope for our run game and Marshawn getting 100 yards.

Kansas City is the worst run stopping team in the NFL, allowing a ghastly 5.4 YPC. Denver is 2nd worst in the NFL, allowing 5.1 YPC---the only 2 teams in the NFL allowing more than 5 YPC and the Bills play both of them. Cleveland is also a pretty poor run stopping team, allowing 4.7 YPC.

If the Bills are gonna ever be able to run the football, they should be able to do it against these 3 teams....

Kansas City is the worst run stopping team in the NFL, allowing a ghastly 5.4 YPC. Denver is 2nd worst in the NFL, allowing 5.1 YPC---the only 2 teams in the NFL allowing more than 5 YPC and the Bills play both of them. Cleveland is also a pretty poor run stopping team, allowing 4.7 YPC.

If the Bills are gonna ever be able to run the football, they should be able to do it against these 3 teams....

So now we have to rely on a weak run defense to have a productive running game? Great. Maybe we should rename the Lynch running attack "Yeast Mode". Come to think of it, maybe that's why he runs with his legs so far apart.

So now we have to rely on a weak run defense to have a productive running game? Great. Maybe we should rename the Lynch running attack "Yeast Mode". Come to think of it, maybe that's why he runs with his legs so far apart.

I don't like it, but that was funny

Wait........

Didn't we face some teams this year that had some of the poorest run defenses in the league? And yet, we still couldnt generate yardage. Trust me, when we face KC & Cleveland we will make them look like the Steel Curtain.

Amen!

Plus we just made the last two opposing QB's look like Pro Bowlers. :thumbsup: And their running games stout as f@ck. Sacks and INT's are overrated; we need alot more 3 and outs.

Yeah but the problem is, we're one of the worst run teams in the league sitting at number 26. Something's gotta give.

What good is it if they can not run against decent teams?

I just posted the Bills have the 26th ranked rushing offense in another thread. This needs to improve

What good is it if they can not run against decent teams?

I just posted the Bills have the 26th ranked rushing offense in another thread. This needs to improve

I agree...maybe just being able to get some good runs in against some weak teams can give this line some confidence or something moving forward....then again, if the coaches tell them: "If you can't run against these guys, you can't run against anybody", and then they go out and can't run, it could totally deflate their morale and confidence....

I agree...maybe just being able to get some good runs in against some weak teams can give this line some confidence or something moving forward....then again, if the coaches tell them: "If you can't run against these guys, you can't run against anybody", and then they go out and can't run, it could totally deflate their morale and confidence....

I think they give up on the run too easily. If they kept pounding early it would open things up in the second half.