Joe the Plumber is broke? But I thought you were

It shows he has more principle than any of you. He wants less taxes and less programs so he can be free to make a living and not live off of other people. The only reply liberals have is he's broke, or unlicensed. The bottom line is he asked a good question and now he's ostracized for asking it. The media, and not him, rode this. He is complicit insofar as riding it with them, but not many people wouldn't.

It says more about you, than it does about him, to find this important.

Give him a medal...what a hero. Exxon Mobil appreciates it.

PTR

I love watching libs get so bent out of shape when someone gets popular opposing their fraudulent line of tripe.

The night of the VP debate, I went into a store and some nice little lady who ran the place, sweet as could be said "sorry, Im closing early to watch the debate. We gotta get that B word!!!!"

And even better, shes probably one of the same folks who got pissy waaaaaay back when some other lady called Shillary a B word at a McCain rally.

LOL. Nice.

That's fine. But by what logic do you give a significant advance to a 30 year old who has never been published - not even an academic paper, let alone as an author of a book - on a topic on which they are not a recognized researcher?

If you think it's easy, try making the rounds of the publishing houses.

The publisher was obviously laundering money from Hamas to Obama so that he could continue to subvert our democracy.

Now you're making fun of him because he'll be standing in line for a can of soup?

You liberal college kids are all heart.

Whatever... once again Dems will have to bail out another wannabe Republican and feed him...

You can't eat Republican dreams, they are for Rich people only :thumbsup: Real Plumbers really need not apply.

Whatever... once again Dems will have to bail out another wannabe Republican and feed him...

You can't eat Republican dreams, they are for Rich people only :thumbsup: Real Plumbers really need not apply.

Whatever I'm just pointing out that the Andy Warhol soupcan painting reference was a little harsh.

True, but in this election are you surprised?

I have to admit that I'm a little surprised at a liberal college kid making fun of a guy in a soup line and making obscure references to an Andy Warhol painting. I know Andy Warhol was a hippy and this kid is surrounded by hippies but still.

• 4 weeks later...