AFC EAST SLIPPING AWAY

DDD

Despite losing 3 of our last 4 games, we are a still a respectable 5-3. The problem is we have lost both of our division games. I don't see any chance of us winning in New England next week, and that puts us a 5-4 with 3 losses in the division. It's also obvious after being together for a year and a half our O-line cannot run block. As the weather changes, a weak running game will be our downfall. Stick a fork in us, were done for 2008. A waisted opportunity to win the AFC EAst. And to think Brady will be back in 2009. :angry:

Despite losing 3 of our last 4 games, we are a still a respectable 5-3. The problem is we have lost both of our division games. I don't see any chance of us winning in New England next week, and that puts us a 5-4 with 3 losses in the division. It's also obvious after being together for a year and a half our O-line cannot run block. As the weather changes, a weak running game will be our downfall. Stick a fork in us, were done for 2008. A waisted opportunity to win the AFC EAst. And to think Brady will be back in 2009. :angry:

So, the Bills are 5-3, 0-2 in their division, with 8 games remaining (half against divisional foes) and they are done? Thanks for the update Wade!

What if they win 3 or 4 of those divisional games down the stretch? Did you see anything the last two weeks that has you convinced the Dolphins or Jets are teams that the Bills can't beat? Have the also 5-3 Patriots impressed you that much this first half of the season, that you can't, under any circumstance, fathom that the Bills couldn't beat them once or maybe even twice?

If the Bills go 3-3 in the division, I bet either the Jets, Dolphins or Patriots also go 3-3 or worse...I know that people seem to have this immense need to "put a fork" in the Bills season, the earlier the better, it seems.

Seriously, the wrist slashing going on here is ludicrous...let me point out, if the Bills play is making you blue, listen to ESPN and all the other sports outlets this week..they will tell you what you want to hear...they are never wrong. You can take glee, as the Bills drop 8-10 spots in all the "power rankings"...you won't have to take umbridge when the national media argues about who is going to represent the AFC East in the playoffs, not giving the Bills any consideration...

Me, I am going to wait until the Bills are mathematically eliminated, before I proclaim "it's over". Don't we wait what seems an eternity every year, for the football season to start? What is the urge to end it, 8 games in?

You think we can't be New England? They're 5-3 just like us and their offense looked downright anemic against the Colts tonight. Anybody can beat them.