UB-37 Miami OH-17

PromoTheRobot

And one could ask if Baldwin Wallace was a school or a dude? It's not BCS, but UB is back on the football map in a big way. UB has another (sort of) national TV game next Tuesday on ESPNU, and if they win the MAC east they will be on ESPN again, and hopefully once more in a bowl game. I have to think all this exposure will get Drew Willy on some NFL scouting lists. Same for Naaman Roosevelt, James Starks, Davonte Shannon and Domenic Cook.

PTR

Shannon had better become a bit more physical if he plans on playing safety @ the next level. His ball skills are okay, but he lets guys get inside position way too often.

Shannon had better become a bit more physical if he plans on playing safety @ the next level. His ball skills are okay, but he lets guys get inside position way too often.

I forgot who hit the Redhawk RB so hard he practically knocked him out and caused a fumble in the 3rdQ. Was that Shannon?

PTR

I forgot who hit the Redhawk RB so hard he practically knocked him out and caused a fumble in the 3rdQ. Was that Shannon?

PTR

Not sure, but that lick that Cook put on the gunner on the Miami punt was unreal...nothing like seeing a decleating block on a punt.