BREAKING NEWS.....apparently to some...

"An unbelievable poor call," said Bledsoe, who finished with a horrific 32.3 rating. "Ray Lewis just grabbed Lee Evans around the waist, basically tackled him. I saw him grab him, and I just figured I'd throw the ball to Lee, we'll get the call, and it'll be first-and-goal. Instead, they don't throw the flag, the ball gets tipped and it goes back the other direction."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I happen to agree with Drew here.....

Two weeks ago PP was called for having his arm around the WR, yet not turning him at all....

This week.....Look at the replay of that play and watch Lewis grab onto Evans back as he comes across the goaline.....One of the worst non-calls i have seen in a long while....

The week PP did it, people on here said it was a good call and an arm on a WR's back is called 99% of the time....What happen yesterday...In more blatant holding of the back wasnt called....I guess we are apart of that 1% <_<

!@#$ THE REFS

So the Ravens Defense made a QB who had no running game look bad? Wow. Have any of you crying about Drew's performance watched the Ravens play any football the past 4 years? Guess not if you are crying about it. Try crying about the lack of a running game, you'll sound smarter.

84091[/snapback]

How many times in Ravens franchise history have they had 4 picks in one game?

So the Ravens Defense made a QB who had no running game look bad? Wow. Have any of you crying about Drew's performance watched the Ravens play any football the past 4 years? Guess not if you are crying about it. Try crying about the lack of a running game, you'll sound smarter.

84091[/snapback]

Yeah, because Drew has looked so good against every other D the past 2 years...

84091[/snapback]

So does this mean Drew looked well the other five games.......I didn't think so. :angry:

I seem to remember watching Trent Green tear them a new !@#$ by throwing quick crossing patterns. We had one crossing pattern to Moulds yesterday. Sometimes you have to gameplan to the chinks in the D's armor. We didn't do that yesterday.

"An unbelievable poor call," said Bledsoe, who finished with a horrific 32.3 rating. "Ray Lewis just grabbed Lee Evans around the waist, basically tackled him. I saw him grab him, and I just figured I'd throw the ball to Lee, we'll get the call, and it'll be first-and-goal. Instead, they don't throw the flag, the ball gets tipped and it goes back the other direction."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I happen to agree with Drew here.....

Two weeks ago PP was called for having his arm around the WR, yet not turning him at all....

This week.....Look at the replay of that play and watch Lewis grab onto Evans back as he comes across the goaline.....One of the worst non-calls i have seen in a long while....

The week PP did it, people on here said it was a good call and an arm on a WR's back is called 99% of the time....What happen yesterday...In more blatant holding of the back wasnt called....I guess we are apart of that 1%  :angry:

!@#$ THE REFS

84759[/snapback]

Drew is wrong for throwing the pick.

throw it to someone who has a chance to catch it. If the refs are going to call the penalty, the Bills get defenseive holding and automatic 1st down.

but Drew destroys our chance for scoring by just flinging it up for grabs because he thought a penalty would be called.

He shojld be worried about scoring, not about what the refs might do.

Maybe if he looked off Evans since he knew he was out of the play due to the hold, he would have thrown for the TD. But Drew can't find secondary WRs because he never even looks

Try crying about the lack of a running game, you'll sound smarter.

84091[/snapback]

Wonderful! So once again, according to a Bledsoe Apologist, if you try to place the bulk of blame for the Ravens game on Drew and his 5 turnovers, then you are not an intelligent person.

Simply wonderful!

I seem to remember watching Trent Green tear them a new !@#$ by throwing quick crossing patterns. We had one crossing pattern to Moulds yesterday. Sometimes you have to gameplan to the chinks in the D's armor. We didn't do that yesterday.

85105[/snapback]

If DB were capabe of hitting quickly run patterns, the Bills would be 4-2.

Game planning to an opponents's weakness is god. Unfortuanately, you also have to take your own weaknesses into account.