Government Dental Care

:blink:

It's all good. The differences between Partisan Johnny and Infectious Disease Johnny are subtle.

I know, they both sound evil. :lol:

Oh and BTW I don't even want to know what event prompted a career change from Chef to Infectious Disease study. Was it that bubbling bucket of clam chowder in the walk-in?

Its also a barrier to upward economic mobility. Who would hire a service employee that had totally f'd up teeth?

Haven't been to Western Pa. lately, have you??

I hear Mr. Wonderful is going to be handing out free dental implants, right after the new big screen t.v.'s and cars to get the auto industry rolling again. Party Time , everything will be free and investments will come with 100% backing from Mr. Wonderful.

Bailout supporters = welfare queens.

I think its about time the government did something to enable more Americans to be able to go and see a dentist. The next time I walk into a Quickie Mart and see the slave behind the counter have bad teeth I swear I'll scream. These are the working poor and they shouldn't have to suffer like that.

Did you ever see the teeth of the British people? They have universal health care and it sucks.

If you feel so bad, why don't you buy these "poor" people some tooth brushes and a bottle of scope. Spread the wealth and help your fellow man.

Did you ever see the teeth of the British people? They have universal health care and it sucks.

If you feel so bad, why don't you buy these "poor" people some tooth brushes and a bottle of scope. Spread the wealth and help your fellow man.

I worked with a women who lived there. She called them "dentally retarded". I think it comes from all the tea they drink.

As a matter of fact the Mexicans call bad teeth Dientes Ingleses. :lol: